Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The person who hacked the site has been identified, doxxed and his now terrified and offering apologies

View attachment 565729
his mom's Facebook is public jfl, he fucked up big time brooooo
Why are they all blonde and retarded looking. @ThoughtfulCel beat these pigskins up and sell their corpse on the black market for cannibalism

Why are they all blonde and retarded looking. @ThoughtfulCel beat these pigskins up and sell their corpse on the black market for cannibalism
Gladly

Whow! Didn't see you there buddy. I was expecting a kangaroo and not Daryl :feelswhere:
Oh yeah

I just noticed the change:feelswhat: @Fat Link at it again with his mod theme tricks again :lasereyes::feelswhat::feelswhat:
The avi is sassy as fuck. You could expect a leftist or woyman behind it if you were just shown a screenshot of the post + avi without contect or knowing the forum. But this is by all means a compliment. Really going deep into the character he is playing. I wish him all the best
So what do you rate his avi :feelswhere:

I personally give it a 8 out of 10 for originality combined with a very based username :feelscomfy: @IncelWithHate :feelsohh:

Oh yeah

I just noticed the change:feelswhat: @Fat Link at it again with his mod theme tricks again :lasereyes::feelswhat::feelswhat:

So what do you rate his avi :feelswhere:

View attachment 609609

I personally give it a 8 out of 10 for originality combined with a very based username :feelscomfy: @IncelWithHate :feelsohh:
I would just give a good 7 to be honest. Very interesting trivia though is that they made a little statue where the cat sat

Incel trait: you can’t read cursive