Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The person who hacked the site has been identified, doxxed and his now terrified and offering apologies

man i wasn't able to spend my birthday(my birthday was yesterday on the twenty two) and i wanted to spend it with my brothers so i understand.but still this women is still a servant of god even if she wants to admit or not,so no need to make it heavier on her.
God is fake, dork.
He’s fucking got the perfect ideal life, and still finds the need to fuck with people like us. I unironically hope he fucking dies.
LMAO

Last edited:

So I'm gonna post that for all to see. This veteran user has been demoralized and has barely logged on to respond to me in this thread. If any user here wants to research further, his last 2+ post pages have been all to me. And by all I literally mean 100%, not 90%, but 100%, I have made him my bitch in this thread as he desperately tries to screech against the userbase in order to impose his self righteous cucked morality.

@Dregster666 I'd figure you would find this funny.

View attachment 568870

So I'm gonna post that for all to see. This veteran user has been demoralized and has barely logged on to respond to me in this thread. If any user here wants to research further, his last 2+ post pages have been all to me. And by all I literally mean 100%, not 90%, but 100%, I have made him my bitch in this thread as he desperately tries to screech against the userbase in order to impose his self righteous cucked morality.

@Dregster666 I'd figure you would find this funny.
I looked at his post history a day or 2 ago and it was exactly like that :forcedsmile: he humiliates himself like this all the time.

I seriously dont get what he's arguing for when he already got dismantled by you and @PPEcel, who has a better understanding of the legal system than he does already disagreed with him as well.

If you're talking about the people who decide to use this information to track him down physically and attack him, then that is a crime.

However the mere act of putting the info online is not a crime if you don't advocate for the violence.

The doxxer did not say "someone should go and attack him". So therefore they did not commit a crime.

I'll trust PPEcel's interpretation of the law over yours. You clearly have a pre-existing mindset that all doxxing is illegal, and on top of that you keep trying to assert that people are advocating for violence every time you mention doxxing because you're so desperate to describe it in a way which would be a crime.

I didn't say the mere act of putting the information online is a crime. I've explained where the crime comes into play, and I've explained why you're full of shit. But you can't put the two together. I think other people might be able to, but this is a conversation between you and I, you need to figure this out on your own.

I didn't say the mere act of putting the information online is a crime. I've explained where the crime comes into play, and I've explained why you're full of shit. But you can't put the two together. I think other people might be able to, but this is a conversation between you and I, you need to figure this out on your own.
You said the crime comes into play when you make a threat to him, as you stated in this post.
Furthermore, doxxing is a crime. Every state has some statute against cyberstalking or Internet communications containing threats to a person. So if we're like "Hey I know your real name now, get ready for the pain," that's illegal.
But as I explained to you, no one made any threats. If this punk decides to have his mind wander toward a worst case scenario, that is on him. You are reaching and saying that because he may be scared, that a threat has been made, but that threat hasn't been made.
Furthermore? The mental illnesses of the Dot IS userbase are not the burden of society. If you snap because someone stole your favorite video game, it is no longer the thief's fault if you decide to go kill somebody over it. "You shouldn't have fucked with the crazies" is not a valid defense, because you're wrong for being crazy. Society does not owe you anything extra for being crazy.
Similarly, the people who got DDoS'd do not owe this kid mercy in not publishing his details because there is an off chance that some crazy person will try and go after him. The only thing that is illegal is advocating for the violence.

Also worth noting that DDoS'ing is a crime, you seem to wanna try and trivialize the crime against the forums that got doxxed by calling it a mere prank, and illegitimatize the grievances of the forums.

His mother is a milf, I hope I can breed her one day.

You said the crime comes into play when you make a threat to him, as you stated in this post.

But as I explained to you, no one made any threats. If this punk decides to have his mind wander toward a worst case scenario, that is on him. You are reaching and saying that because he may be scared, that a threat has been made, but that threat hasn't been made.

Similarly, the people who got DDoS'd do not owe this kid mercy in not publishing his details because there is an off chance that some crazy person will try and go after him. The only thing that is illegal is advocating for the violence.

Also worth noting that DDoS'ing is a crime, you seem to wanna try and trivialize the crime against the forums that got doxxed by calling it a mere prank, and illegitimatize the grievances of the forums.

I am gonna explain this to you one more time. I'm trying to be patient, but you are an exasperating person. You can't keep track of anything.

1. Doxxing with intent to menace is a crime.
2. You want doxxing to be a deterrent.
3. Doxxing without menace is not a deterrent.
4. You have put forward that doxxing without menace IS a deterrent. That people knowing who you are and that you did a DDoS is the deterrent, and that's all you want for this guy.
5. Your claim above is bullshit and you know it.

I am gonna explain this to you one more time. I'm trying to be patient.
You're not trying to be patient. You are trying to push a narrative while avoiding the points I make. You sidestep the points I make because you are trying to create a narrative in order to trick others.
@PPEcel addressed this
We are hardly "menacing" or "stalking" anybody under the legal, not colloquial, definition of those terms.
Yes I do, not illegal
You haven't proved this to be true, from a legal standpoint, with cold cut proof. You are reaching and trying to conflate objective, legal and subjective, colloquial definitions.
4. You have put forward that doxxing without menace IS a deterrent. That people knowing who you are and that you did a DDoS is the deterrent
Yes, I did.
and that's all you want for this guy.
I said nothing about this. This is what I mean by you "reaching".
Your claim is bullshit and you know it. In fact, you are full of shit because you decided to sidestep points I have made earlier.
Furthermore, doxxing is a crime. Every state has some statute against cyberstalking or Internet communications containing threats to a person. So if we're like "Hey I know your real name now, get ready for the pain," that's illegal.
Menacing by stalking is illegal regardless of how you get the information. I know where the President lives. If I say "Hey let's go to the White House and mess with the President," that's still illegal. As illegal as it is to take this guy's information and use it to threaten him.
No one has made threats. In the above two quotes, you have suggested scenarios with stated threats, and yet in this scenario there is no stated threats.

You're not trying to be patient. You are trying to push a narrative while avoiding the points I make. You sidestep the points I make because you are trying to create a narrative in order to trick others.

@PPEcel addressed this

Yes I do, not illegal

You haven't proved this to be true, from a legal standpoint, with cold cut proof. You are reaching and trying to conflate objective, legal and subjective, colloquial definitions.

Yes, I did.

I said nothing about this. This is what I mean by you "reaching".

Your claim is bullshit and you know it. In fact, you are full of shit because you decided to sidestep points I have made earlier.

No one has made threats. In the above two quotes, you have suggested scenarios with stated threats, and yet in this scenario there is no stated threats.

All five things are one point. They are the progression of this conversation, not separate points. If you don't understand that, I can't dumb it down for you any further.

All five things are one point. They are the progression of this conversation, not separate points. If you don't understand that, I can't dumb it down for you any further.
They are not the same point, they are seperate points. You even numbered them seperately, why would you number them separately if they were all "one point". Perhaps because they are different points, which contains leaps.

It's not about you needing to "dumb it down", its about you being wrong, and making shitty arguments.

and you know this, bitch

You also once again are being evasive of my earlier points, (what a surprise),
FrothySolutions said:
FrothySolutions said:
Menacing by stalking is illegal regardless of how you get the information. I know where the President lives. If I say "Hey let's go to the White House and mess with the President," that's still illegal. As illegal as it is to take this guy's information and use it to threaten him.
No one has made threats. In the above two quotes, you have suggested scenarios with stated threats and argued those stated threats have made it illegal, and yet in this scenario there is no stated threats.

They are not the same point, they are seperate points. You even numbered them seperately, why would you number them separately if they were all "one point". Perhaps because they are different points, which contains leaps.

It's not about you needing to "dumb it down", its about you being wrong, and making shitty arguments.

and you know this, bitch

You also once again are being evasive of my earlier points, (what a surprise),

No one has made threats. In the above two quotes, you have suggested scenarios with stated threats and argued those stated threats have made it illegal, and yet in this scenario there is no stated threats.

I numbered them separately because you still aren't understanding, so I broke the conversation down into its progression so you can know where we are and how we got here.

You still have evaded the point below, (again)
View attachment 569320

Alright, this made me laugh ngl

I did not evade the point, you should understand that from the way I broke the conversation down. If you can't, this is as simple as I can make it. I'm sorry. This is as far as I go.

I did not evade the point, you should understand that from the way I broke the conversation down. If you can't, this is as simple as I can make it. I'm sorry. This is as far as I go.
So is this you just deciding to give up? I asked you to address the difference between colloquial and legal definitions and you sidestepped it like a little bitch (probably because you know your entire argument depends on fluid definitions).

This entire thread is you sidestepping my points repeatedly, probably 20+ times, and still getting pummeled, and ending with your throwing in the towel after a week.

And I did understand the points you were trying to make, but I addressed them and debunked them, but you didn't back them up, mainly because you couldn't.

Last edited:
Wow just saw this, so this was the fucker. Good riddance.

You're wasting your time. He's gonna go back and forth with you till you get either bored or tired of it.

I wouldn't bother.
I ended up going back and forth with that bitch Frothy for a week and he eventually threw in the towel.

I numbered them separately because you still aren't understanding, so I broke the conversation down into its progression so you can know where we are and how we got here.
The other guy is right

So is this you just deciding to give up? I asked you to address the difference between colloquial and legal definitions and you sidestepped it like a little bitch (probably because you know your entire argument depends on fluid definitions).

This entire thread is you sidestepping my points repeatedly, probably 20+ times, and still getting pummeled, and ending with your throwing in the towel after a week.

And I did understand the points you were trying to make, but I addressed them and debunked them, but you didn't back them up, mainly because you couldn't.
I think this is one of the first times I've seen frothysolutions give up when in an argument, he's a bluepilled little manlet cuck

Last edited:
I think this is one of the first times I've seen frothysolutions give up when in an argument, he's a bluepilled little manlet cuck
He is actually trying to duck out without admitting he was wrong.

Imagine playing chess with a pigeon, you make your moves, and just when you have the opponent by the balls, it knocks the pieces over, craps on the board, and flies back to its flock to claim victory.

That's what Frothy did. His argument was "if you dox and make a threat, its illegal", but then when it is pointed out that no threat is made, he tries to backpedal and twist his argument in order to avoid admitting he was wrong, and then says
So basically its just like chess with a pigeon.

He is actually trying to duck out without admitting he was wrong.

Imagine playing chess with a pigeon, you make your moves, and just when you have the opponent by the balls, it knocks the pieces over, craps on the board, and flies back to its flock to claim victory.

That's what Frothy did. His argument was "if you dox and make a threat, its illegal", but then when it is pointed out that no threat is made, he tries to backpedal and twist his argument in order to avoid admitting he was wrong, and then says

So basically its just like chess with a pigeon.
Why did you crap all over the board @FrothySolutions :feelswhere::feelswhat: cant handle holding that L after wasting a week arguing another losing battle :feelstastyman:

His mom is hot as fuck jesus, I .... CAN'T..... BREEEEED

Damn ... I didn't know @FrothySolutions was such a soy.

Bro, if you attack and DDoS a Forum which Admins pay money for, that is literally a crime.
Bragging about your criminal activities on the internet makes it even worse.

I hope this spoiled brat learned his well deserved lesson. You cannot just illegaly DDoS a Website, boast about it on the internet and think you can get away with it.

Damn ... I didn't know @FrothySolutions was such a soy.

Bro, if you attack and DDoS a Forum which Admins pay money for, that is literally a crime.
Bragging about your criminal activities on the internet makes it even worse.

I hope this spoiled brat learned his well deserved lesson. You cannot just illegaly DDoS a Website, boast about it on the internet and think you can get away with it.

How new around here are you that you would think I would ever for any reason stand by a doxxing? Ever?

So you're saying you've been a cuck all these years? Color me surprised.
Yeah you're pretty new.

Frothy has a fair amount of reasonable views, also a fair amount of unreasonable views.

He's like 12 I don't see why he cares

I still see comments saying people should stop messing with him.
You know how much shit that kid would do if he found someones ip / real adress in here?

You shouldnt give a fuck what happends to normies.

Yeah you're pretty new.

Frothy has a fair amount of reasonable views, also a fair amount of unreasonable views.
could you do everyone a favor and debunk frothy's argument that doxxing is illegal

he seems to be very assertive on this view. you're a legal expert, and you know the technicalities of whether doxxing is illegal

so please explain, in detail, why frothy is wrong on doxxing being illegal
I am gonna explain this to you one more time. I'm trying to be patient, but you are an exasperating person. You can't keep track of anything.

4. You have put forward that doxxing without menace IS a deterrent. That people knowing who you are and that you did a DDoS is the deterrent, and that's all you want for this guy.

Sucks that I can't read cursive

How new around here are you that you would think I would ever for any reason stand by a doxxing? Ever?
I'm pretty new, and you decided the flee the forum like a little bitch after I blew you out.

Still licking your wounds?

who remembers this monumental thread

You taught him a lesson he will never forget in his life

I'm a cuck because I won't terrorize teenagers? Sure, fuck it. I'm not gonna ruin a child's life over a forum. I'm just not.
You’re such a fucking little bitch holy shit

Oh this was the DDoS incident that caused that weird database error.

What a little shit lol.

Oldcels become more cucked because they lost all of their testosterone with age

@Ecstasy thoughts on this man's avii combined with his inherent hatred of life :feelshehe:
Whow! Didn't see you there buddy. I was expecting a kangaroo and not Daryl :feelswhere:

The avi is sassy as fuck. You could expect a leftist or woyman behind it if you were just shown a screenshot of the post + avi without contect or knowing the forum. But this is by all means a compliment. Really going deep into the character he is playing. I wish him all the best