Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The plight of Asian men is becoming mainstream

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
This weekend I was hanging out with a Chad friend. Out of the blue he says hey did you know white girls aren’t attracted to Asian guys. He added that it is because they are short and have small penis. I agreed with him and informed him that more and more Asian women also are not dating Asian men.

Sorry ricecels it’s over for you.

rly? i thought k pop + the recent squid game was helping us take off

how the fuck do you know chads

rly? i thought k pop + the recent squid game was helping us take off

It's an outdated stereotype. I think it's a mistake to say that the plight of Asian men is just now becoming mainstream, the stereotype of having small dicks and being unfuckable has been a thing for decades. And is thus outdated in comparison to all the hype they now enjoy.

Sub-eight white men have a severe plight.
Saad

I think if the blackpill spreads to normies, they will just try and use it to justify their preconceived notions instead of reassessing their biases

It's an outdated stereotype. I think it's a mistake to say that the plight of Asian men is just now becoming mainstream, the stereotype of having small dicks and being unfuckable has been a thing for decades. And is thus outdated in comparison to all the hype they now enjoy.
oh yup. 2020's seems better for rice

This weekend I was hanging out with a Chad friend.
I have one ( the only friend i have) and... it is hard to understand how we still friends when he hits all the girls and i cant even hold hands. but hey, life is great.

your Chad friend got cucked by Chang

don't be a retard all your life and start reading between the lines
sorry for him though

your Chad friend got cucked by Chang

don't be a retard all your life and start reading between the lines
sorry for him though
cope

Rice = never began. H20

Foids of all races strongly reject us Asian men in the west. No getting around that. Of course there are always outliers but in general, foids strongly discriminate against us in dating.

The two words "Asian man" alone equals two strikes. Add in either autism, deformity, fat, short, skinny, or other impairment and its game over. More like never began.

This weekend I was hanging out with a Chad friend. Out of the blue he says hey did you know white girls aren’t attracted to Asian guys. He added that it is because they are short and have small penis. I agreed with him and informed him that more and more Asian women also are not dating Asian men.

Sorry ricecels it’s over for you.
Why would he bring that up? Are you rice? :feelswhere:

Why would he bring that up? Are you rice? :feelswhere:
No I’m not rice. I’m thinking because many of our mutual friends are rice perhaps. Not sure tho.

these dumb rices need to stop trying to pick up these chad widows white hags, there are lots of jbs out there LUSTING asian dick thanks to kpop.

Don't worry. The plight of us black men has been mainstream for centuries.