Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Missing out on Teen love

missing on teen love and socialization creates irreversible damage for life, you will always be underdeveloped as a person.

i am a walking example of this, missed out on not only teenage love, but being a teenager completely... I spent my teenage years in my house playing video games. No friends, no kind of social life, and especially no kind of affection that the average person my age back then had. All because I was afraid to go out because of my looks. "Don't judge a book by it's cover" my ass, everyone judges a book by it's cover.

Ngl sounds overrated when i visualize it in detail

Yah, especially when you see it going by right in front of you. Gone are the days of being young and stupid, just watching your fellow male peer easily obtaining a sleuth without much effort... as if it were scripted. Shit becomes more unreal / unbearable when you hit Senior year of HS and it's... it's just fucking over bro. Nothing more to say other than... life sucks and then you die.

@LeFrenchCel many such cases.

may b op @ItsovERfucks should go jack off in peace

A daily reminder that missing out on teen love has serious ramifications for your mental health, future physical and emotional well being, and overall trajectory for success or failure.

Teenage love is an essential milestone in one's life, and it will teach you a lot about what actions to take and what expectations to have in future relationships, which will get more intense and demanding as time passes.

Missing out on this critical developmental milestone in one's life has various effects, the most serious of which is that a man's emotional and physical growth will suffer. It will create a schism between his maturing and evolving body and his immature and infantile mind. A rift that, due to its severity and size, can never heal over time.
listen, i'll be honestwichu, frankly speaking, if you live in a western country, it doesn't matter as much as you make it sound like anymore.

this is because even teens (well the majority of them) are becoming literal whores with a bodycount of +/-10 :lul:

Last edited:
what you should rephrase it too without being hunted by feds is "missing out on first pure young love" in which you're without much experience and she is a virgin and you both are going to have sex. that happens with chad and keeps happening as he keeps de-virginifying and deflowering many virgin chicks and it should be on paper (since we both are virgin bums who could never achieve this even in parallel multiverses) the PEAK of someone's life experience.

Already done
Season 9 Thank You GIF by The Office

• 69.2% of adolescents with high functioning autism expressed the desire for a dating relationship.
  • 73.1% with high functioning autism expressed attraction to someone of the opposite sex, and 10.0% to the same sex.
  • However, only 7.7% of this high functioning autistic cohort reported having had a relationship with someone of the opposite sex, and 1.5% with someone of the same sex.
  • Only 1.5% of the group had sex.
It's over for autist.

Fucking makes me angry knowing that I'll never experience teen love. I was always fucked from the start. We all were, with our shitty genetics that were handed down to us. All we can do now is focus less on that and devote more of our time to other things (copes).

i am a walking example of this, missed out on not only teenage love, but being a teenager completely... I spent my teenage years in my house playing video games. No friends, no kind of social life, and especially no kind of affection that the average person my age back then had. All because I was afraid to go out because of my looks. "Don't judge a book by it's cover" my ass, everyone judges a book by it's cover.

missing on teen love and socialization creates irreversible damage for life, you will always be underdeveloped as a person.
You're a worm in soyciety now if you're an outcast

"TEENLOVE ISN'T IMPORTANT" :foidSoy:

Being a virgin means your a worthless Shit
And having multiple Bodycounts counts as a "GOOD PERSONALITY FOR THEM"

SO BEING A FUCKING SLUT OR A FUCKBOY IS A GOOD TRAIT???

NO FUCK YOU:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

A daily reminder that missing out on teen love has serious ramifications for your mental health, future physical and emotional well being, and overall trajectory for success or failure.

Teenage love is an essential milestone in one's life, and it will teach you a lot about what actions to take and what expectations to have in future relationships, which will get more intense and demanding as time passes.

Missing out on this critical developmental milestone in one's life has various effects, the most serious of which is that a man's emotional and physical growth will suffer. It will create a schism between his maturing and evolving body and his immature and infantile mind. A rift that, due to its severity and size, can never heal over time.
This is a serious crime against us

:kys:

You didn’t have to remind me. Its lives rent free in my head 24/7.

Well, fuck. What am I supposed to do now?

Have little life experience apart from being relentlessly tormented

Unrelated but I do wonder how life's like for the "late bloomers" in height. Do they just have to forget being invisible a large chunk of their adolescence or are they forever destroyed about why they are treated better than others.

I deserve a 16 yr old virgin sex slave as reparations for enduring the atrocious and heinous acts inflicted upon me by normies.
I deserved a white girl for slavery reparation

defo missed out on all this and it’s so depressing tbh. I don’t even go over it in my head anymore

Fucking npcs just stay being single being in a relationship is overrated
being in a relationship creates a problem, drama etc
being single mogs

It just leaves a frustrating void in you. Your stuck wondering and never knowing. There's absolutely no closure.

Now all I feel like I can do is sit in the row and watch the new generation of teen love unfold like I did when I was a teen.

I CANT LIVE ANYMORE :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: