Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The postmaxxer paradox

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
You would think a guy whos got a good social life and is larping as an incel here wouldnt post much. But all the fakecels have been postmaxxers. What is the reasoning behind this apparent paradox?

Postmaxxing makes it seem like you're dedicated and don't have a social life. It's a simple way to LARP and have many people believe you.

Last edited:
People who have the mental strength to postmaxx seem fakecel cause most incels are lethargic and depressed .

Postmaxxing makes it seems like you're dedicated and don't have a social life. It's a simple way to LARP and have many people believe you.

Just sacrifice your social life to convince a bunch of lonely internet virgins that youre one of them? Seems not worth the effort.

You would think a guy whos got a good social life and is larping as an incel here wouldnt post much. But all the fakecels have been postmaxxers. What is the reasoning behind this apparent paradox?
it is those ITcucks who think they're better than us in every way

i dont postmaxx i have no energy to do that

Just sacrifice your social life to convince a bunch of lonely internet virgins that youre one of them? Seems not worth the effort.
Not completely. Postmaxxers like @Animecel2D and @unsettling regularly take breaks to fuck Stacies.

High sociability translates to real life.
If you can talk a lot of bullshit eventually you'll get a foid who falls for it.
It's why all the popular incel youtubers end up getting girlfriends. It's not just statusmaxxing, but the personality you have to have to do so means high narcissism and low inhibition.

Fakecels think they are incels and get caught up in postmaxxing because they think they have nothing else to do.

Then they arent fakecels imo. If theres a guy here who hasnt had unpaid sex, he has the right to post here. If he eventually ascends, doesnt mean he wasnt incel to begin with.

Truth is none of us know if were going to make it or not.

Massive fucking cope ngl. At least half of the fakecels are greycels or users with lower post counts.

Massive fucking cope ngl. At least half of the fakecels are greycels or users with lower post counts.

Yes this is what i think too. Some here have suggested most fakecels have been postmaxxers and hence theres a correlation there.
If you can talk a lot of bullshit eventually you'll get a foid who falls for it.
It's why all the popular incel youtubers end up getting girlfriends. It's not just statusmaxxing, but the personality you have to have to do so means high narcissism and low inhibition.

Are you saying postmaxxing will get you a gf?

:worryfeels:

I'm so high inhib that I think 10x before posting something..

I can easily think of low post count exposed fakecels:

And more recently @shoji

It might as well be that fewer incels realize when a low post countcel ascends, compared to an attention seeking postmaxxer.
I'm so high inhib that I think 10x before posting something..

I dont think at all tbh.

they're more like failed normies or mentalcels I guess

they're more like failed normies or mentalcels I guess

Failed normie is a misnomer. youre either incel or not. Youve either had unpaid sex with a foid or not.

Postmaxxing makes it seems like you're dedicated and don't have a social life. It's a simple way to LARP and have many people believe you.
People who have the mental strength to postmaxx seem fakecel cause most incels are lethargic and depressed .
They think incels are an interesting target, easy to irritate and almost guaranteed, you are always going to get an answer from some user.

We are just the new "enemies" for normies to mock and play with.
higher dopamine rush from seeing posts that relate to the postmaxxer's above average physical qualities. pretty obvious.

truecels usually rope ASAP if they're not junkies or terabluepilled

Usually how it goes is they postmaxx for the first few days or weeks then they get bored and either fuck off forever or don't post much at all. There have been many users banned with low post count.

It's easy to postmaxx, I don't get why people bother with it, it's not that much of a "social status emblem" here. I also do it but not that much.

the truth about this paradox is that no exposed fakecel was a postmaxxer

not cope jfl, the biggest tyrone on this site @Tellem-T was a massive postmaxxer while being a giga fakecel,

Me too, I'm surpised some users can churn out 50+ posts a day.
Tbh I get burned out at 30+ posts with extreme low effort applied.

I'm only postmaxxing to 1488 posts then never posting again

I don't get the appeal of LARPing, postmaxxing is boring af

always thought about that
high IQ post

I agree...as a long term non-postmaxxer :lul:

Honestly I think it is reddit mentality in the younger generation. They see their post count as a score of sorts so just resort to 1 word responses on multiple threads. It's part of why some of the discussion here is shit sometimes. But saying that there are some posters with high post counts that give some responses that are so high iq that I feel inadequate reading them such as @FrothySolutions who seems like a high iq guy.

Being here reminds me of my situation sometimes but allows me to vent or present my thoughts to like-minded people at others so unless I'm pissed off or feeling thoughtful I'm usually playing on games instead.

I agree...as a long term non-postmaxxer :lul:

Honestly I think it is reddit mentality in the younger generation. They see their post count as a score of sorts so just resort to 1 word responses on multiple threads. It's part of why some of the discussion here is shit sometimes. But saying that there are some posters with high post counts that give some responses that are so high iq that I feel inadequate reading them such as @FrothySolutions who seems like a high iq guy.

Being here reminds me of my situation sometimes but allows me to vent or present my thoughts to like-minded people at others so unless I'm pissed off or feeling thoughtful I'm usually playing on games instead.

That's because I built up my post count over years. No offense to postmaxxers, but they earned their high post counts over a short amount of time, you don't do that by putting lots of thought into your posts.

By postmaxxing you get a status halo and a dedicated following.
Things that normies live for even if they say they don't.

Last edited:
They think they are incels but its because they put in zero effort for a sex life or think they are an incel due to unfortunate circumstances, but to us they aren't incels..
So you think Chad's "put in effort" to get laid because I don't... it's already over if you've gotta try imo

I'm not a fakecel nor a larper. I am truly 2/10 curry truecel subhuman.