Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The price of freedom (in Far Cry 6)

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
If you have been bearing with me with the last 2 threads about Far Cry, then I owe you a incel version of a purple fucking heart. I dont remember how much shit I typed in either the FC3 or FC4 thread. And I also dont know how much shit Ill type in this thread. Oh well.

Freedom in America is fake as fuck. Especially the freedom you see chads,stacys, foids, and normies root for. I know its fake because there ideal world that they call freedom involves gun controll, concentrated privledge towards chads and stacys and somtimes the niggers/wetbacks. But its nothing more then there way of enforcing the 'exeilerate the hard and exterminate the weack' mindset. And no other game points out that perspective then Far Cry 6.

In a weird way, Far Cry 3 to 6 minda reminds me of Dantes inferno. FC3 is about drugs/gluttony, FC4 is about politics/ greed, FC5 (the most fun of em) is about anger/wrath and mercy(to be continued in a future thread) . Far Cry 6 is about heritics. Not against God. But against those who see them selfs as gods. The goverment.

The first callsign is what most of the protagonists are. They tend to be in 2 categories. People in the milenial/genz generation. And "old revolutionarys" that seem simuler to BLM and Black Panthers(revolution of 67). They tend to have the patterns of rap music, hooking up chads and stacys, partying, and drinking beer. Its somthing you do time and again in the game. Its what you see out of privileged people who are young. And the game almost promotes this bullshit until the end.

Beyond the game are some real life events you might wanna remember, George Floid, when he said he cant breath. Well lets just say after that incident the niggers decided to go wild. Burning citys, starting riots, destroying shit that belonged to people not involved in Floyds shit show. But you see it with young black people. You even hear some rap songs promote this shit. The song "pigs want me dead" by h09909 promotes rioting and destruction. And you see that shit happen in Far Cry 6. They may add the twist of "goverment bad" with how they use slave labor or killing cavillians or fucking with WMDs. But you dont really see the villian do anything that evil compared to Vass or Paygan. You see him do some evil stuff but no were is it being montoged like you see with other villians. So what is the point of the villian or better known as Anton Castillo?

Yara from what the storie tells, had a gap between its dictator area. Thats were the revolution of 67 comes into play. Anton at age 13 saw his own father killed. And he himslef was locked up and probably treated like shit by the revolutionarys from 67. Now what the fuck would they think this would do to little 13 year old Antons mind? Well here he is being what his father once was. A dictator. No humanity. Not given a chance of the ability or motive to be a morrall leader. Pretty much raised on suspence. All this shit Anton went through plays a big role on how Yara is the way it is today. This kinda makes him "anti freedom".

So why did I make this thread instead of one about the more fun Far Cry 5? Well tell me this, who out of all races is the most likely to rob people? To be part of a gang? To start riots? Im sure you guys will make use out of those N keys on the keyboards, because its black people. Especially if there immerssed in black culture. And even though the game never mentiones it, the Libertad rebellion is alot like Black panthers and BLM. Far left, hypocrytes, full of dipshits and more malicious then good will. Near the end you see Juan, one of the higher ups of Libertad try to kill Diego. The 13 year old son of Castillo. When you confront Castillo. He knows whats gonna happen. He sees Libertad as they really are. Anarchists, the bad type. Antons knows that Diego will suffer, be in a world of shit. So Anton deos what he though was the best option. He shot his own son dead to save him from the torture of what Libertad has to offer. Because deep down. There were no good guys in FC6. Its basicly the storie of FC4 all over again. People faking morrals, basing ideoligy from desire and not morrals nor philosophy. Far Cry 6 wasnt about freedom. It was about fake freedom. And what FC6 failed to do what FC4 nailed perfectly was the rebellions after math. People of sparta would claim to "fight for freedom". Yet the spartans owned slaves. Same with athens. People arent frighting for actuall freedom. There fighting for a system thatll benifit there own life style. At the end of FC4, the golden path is either a drug running enslaving empire, or a indian rip off of extremist Islam. You dont see anything getting addressed in FC6 after the ending beside Juan doing some shady deals and shit. But it gets worse.

Mao Zedong, was a dictator who killed almost as 5 times as many people as Adolf Hitler. How he rose to power was by a rebellion. Red scarfs as they were known. These red scarfs were at first a in a world of shit. Then came Mao inducing a rebellion for a "better future". Next thing you know China was in a dictaor ship with 80 million people fasting to death. Rebllions are the biggest illusion to exist. They look like people fighting for freedom. And in some cases it actually is or was. Such as Magna Carta. But what you see in FC6 is another example of ubisoft showing the power of illusions. What do you think would happen if BLM had political power? Definitely not freedom, including normal black people. Its strange. I remember in 2018, Some black woman was tring to be the mayor for arizona. Said she was gonna mass compenscate the AR15s. 2 days later black people with AR15s were marching for her saying she was gonna give them freedom. Stay aware people. Because freedom is not what it looks like. Especially in the modern day.

Castillo did nothing wrong.

Omg real life is just like bibeo game!!! :soy::soy:

I got incredibly bored of farcry 6 after about 30 mins tbh

Your not alone, I got carried away with like 2 playthroughs of FC5. That has to be my favorite of the far crys to be honest. That and the new mw2

If you have been bearing with me with the last 2 threads about Far Cry, then I owe you a incel version of a purple fucking heart. I dont remember how much shit I typed in either the FC3 or FC4 thread. And I also dont know how much shit Ill type in this thread. Oh well.

Freedom in America is fake as fuck. Especially the freedom you see chads,stacys, foids, and normies root for. I know its fake because there ideal world that they call freedom involves gun controll, concentrated privledge towards chads and stacys and somtimes the niggers/wetbacks. But its nothing more then there way of enforcing the 'exeilerate the hard and exterminate the weack' mindset. And no other game points out that perspective then Far Cry 6.

In a weird way, Far Cry 3 to 6 minda reminds me of Dantes inferno. FC3 is about drugs/gluttony, FC4 is about politics/ greed, FC5 (the most fun of em) is about anger/wrath and mercy(to be continued in a future thread) . Far Cry 6 is about heritics. Not against God. But against those who see them selfs as gods. The goverment.

The first callsign is what most of the protagonists are. They tend to be in 2 categories. People in the milenial/genz generation. And "old revolutionarys" that seem simuler to BLM and Black Panthers(revolution of 67). They tend to have the patterns of rap music, hooking up chads and stacys, partying, and drinking beer. Its somthing you do time and again in the game. Its what you see out of privileged people who are young. And the game almost promotes this bullshit until the end.

Beyond the game are some real life events you might wanna remember, George Floid, when he said he cant breath. Well lets just say after that incident the niggers decided to go wild. Burning citys, starting riots, destroying shit that belonged to people not involved in Floyds shit show. But you see it with young black people. You even hear some rap songs promote this shit. The song "pigs want me dead" by h09909 promotes rioting and destruction. And you see that shit happen in Far Cry 6. They may add the twist of "goverment bad" with how they use slave labor or killing cavillians or fucking with WMDs. But you dont really see the villian do anything that evil compared to Vass or Paygan. You see him do some evil stuff but no were is it being montoged like you see with other villians. So what is the point of the villian or better known as Anton Castillo?

Yara from what the storie tells, had a gap between its dictator area. Thats were the revolution of 67 comes into play. Anton at age 13 saw his own father killed. And he himslef was locked up and probably treated like shit by the revolutionarys from 67. Now what the fuck would they think this would do to little 13 year old Antons mind? Well here he is being what his father once was. A dictator. No humanity. Not given a chance of the ability or motive to be a morrall leader. Pretty much raised on suspence. All this shit Anton went through plays a big role on how Yara is the way it is today. This kinda makes him "anti freedom".

So why did I make this thread instead of one about the more fun Far Cry 5? Well tell me this, who out of all races is the most likely to rob people? To be part of a gang? To start riots? Im sure you guys will make use out of those N keys on the keyboards, because its black people. Especially if there immerssed in black culture. And even though the game never mentiones it, the Libertad rebellion is alot like Black panthers and BLM. Far left, hypocrytes, full of dipshits and more malicious then good will. Near the end you see Juan, one of the higher ups of Libertad try to kill Diego. The 13 year old son of Castillo. When you confront Castillo. He knows whats gonna happen. He sees Libertad as they really are. Anarchists, the bad type. Antons knows that Diego will suffer, be in a world of shit. So Anton deos what he though was the best option. He shot his own son dead to save him from the torture of what Libertad has to offer. Because deep down. There were no good guys in FC6. Its basicly the storie of FC4 all over again. People faking morrals, basing ideoligy from desire and not morrals nor philosophy. Far Cry 6 wasnt about freedom. It was about fake freedom. And what FC6 failed to do what FC4 nailed perfectly was the rebellions after math. People of sparta would claim to "fight for freedom". Yet the spartans owned slaves. Same with athens. People arent frighting for actuall freedom. There fighting for a system thatll benifit there own life style. At the end of FC4, the golden path is either a drug running enslaving empire, or a indian rip off of extremist Islam. You dont see anything getting addressed in FC6 after the ending beside Juan doing some shady deals and shit. But it gets worse.

Mao Zedong, was a dictator who killed almost as 5 times as many people as Adolf Hitler. How he rose to power was by a rebellion. Red scarfs as they were known. These red scarfs were at first a in a world of shit. Then came Mao inducing a rebellion for a "better future". Next thing you know China was in a dictaor ship with 80 million people fasting to death. Rebllions are the biggest illusion to exist. They look like people fighting for freedom. And in some cases it actually is or was. Such as Magna Carta. But what you see in FC6 is another example of ubisoft showing the power of illusions. What do you think would happen if BLM had political power? Definitely not freedom, including normal black people. Its strange. I remember in 2018, Some black woman was tring to be the mayor for arizona. Said she was gonna mass compenscate the AR15s. 2 days later black people with AR15s were marching for her saying she was gonna give them freedom. Stay aware people. Because freedom is not what it looks like. Especially in the modern day.
Ok GrAY

I quite enjoyed it. The main character whether human or foid was as flat as an old tyre personality wise but it still sort of contrasted well with the other characters who seem to be exaggerations, caricatures even, of what a modern day rebel might look like.

The map was beautiful too although the urban areas were really lacking.