Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The Problem is More than just Loneliness in 2022; It's Embarrassment and Shame due to a Bluepilled Society

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
I'll never be able to relate to this concept of feeling lonely. People view being lonely as solitude, which it isn't.

What I now realize is there's this concept of getting embarrassed when others have a social life and they have girlfriends, things I'll never really have.

I hate primarily schools and so on, universities, you name it, where people are told they have to be in this environment where people just hate them and they're sent there and see everyone else having friends and they get embarrassed cause they have none.

It's this shame of, not being able to acquire something that you know you can't acquire therefore there's no point trying.

People force you into these environments in school, university, where everything, how you think and so on is affected by others who hate you, affected by people in general and you feel inferior to them, you feel like a failure.

I'm not denying the human appetite and hunger for friendships, solitude for me today is easy, I can easily practice communication skills on a work project or on discord, in my own space, my own way, living the best life. No, years ago, it was different, people became mad staring at the wall and I don't blame them.

Though, I strongly believe some people's inceldom is because of people who mog them and them getting jealous or silenced by people.

Defining a problem as narrowly as loneliness is weird and brutal, anyone can feel lonely. You feel lonely and you have no social circle, in reality you feel embarassed seeing everyone around you enjoy having sex and having good sex lives.

Chad probably relates to loneliness and likes it, in chad's mind no one will approach him, he can finally be private; it's a dream life for chad, really. So is for me, but chad or normie or stacy will NEVER EVER be able to relate to this feeling of embarassment, bluepilled people judging you, thinking you "lack 'social skills'" is exactly what enrages me.

On sexuality and sex, I don't have much to say, I honestly right now, don't give a damn, I can't be jealous of something I don't know, I only jerked off, I don't know how to have pleasures that satisfying and stimulating, therefore I can't be jealous of it, even if I tried.

I do want sex, I do want to feel stacy's lips, I do want to fuck her really bad and injure her in sex, but that's really not motivates me to keep posting on here, it's really embarrassment due to bluepilled retards who think it's a "skill" to have sex, to have friends and so on.

If you disagree, let me know why. Please.

im not from the crowd. thats simple.