Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The problem isn't loneliness, it's your surroundings

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
I made a thread couple weeks ago, I think. It addressed this feeling of being embarrassed when you see people with friends and stuff.

The problem, especially in two thousand twenty two, is not loneliness. It's embarrassment due to a bluepilled society.

IF THERE WAS NO AUDIENCE. No audience that HATES you, you wouldn't feel lonely. You would feel curious and YOU COULD DO WHATEVER YOU WANT.

You weren't lonely, you're not lonely, you never were nor ever will be lonely. Maybe you will, when smartphones and this forum what not disappears but look, right now, you're not lonely. You're just ashamed of yourself and that's okay. I'm ashamed of myself too, because the society doesn't sympathizes with neither one of us.

With no laws, there is no crime. The criminal doesn't want a judge. The criminal already has a judge, he wants a better judge. He wants a judge that'll let him get away and make this crime an action.

You're not lonely, you don't want peers, you want a friend, a real friend who you can spend time with and talk about things with.

I did an earlier thread read this as well, I didn't explain this clearly in that thread that's why I make this new one.

Saying you're 'lonely' is like asking for a deer when a pride of lions surround you. The problem isn't that there is no deer. You want the LIONS TO GET AWAY..

The problem is the pride of lions, not the missing deer.

Last edited:
im happy being a shut in lonely person as long as ive got friends to speak to online tbh

im happy being a shut in lonely person as long as ive got friends to speak to online tbh
That's true. The thing most people don't realize is their surroundings are why they hate their life, they hate these people they have to suck up to and be a doormat to because they have high status.

People would be in your position when they quit their job or quit school or just get surgery when you know they're old, just kill humans man. Like for real, the judge is evil, it's not that I want my lawyer to step in, I actually want this judge to fuck off, I don't want to be judged by them humanoids bullshit system of judgement.

@HateCurry I agree with everything you say no cap

uhhh... CLICK HERE CLICK ON THIS THREAD COME ON

great thread...!!!!!!!!

That's true. The thing most people don't realize is their surroundings are why they hate their life, they hate these people they have to suck up to and be a doormat to because they have high status.

People would be in your position when they quit their job or quit school or just get surgery when you know they're old, just kill humans man. Like for real, the judge is evil, it's not that I want my lawyer to step in, I actually want this judge to fuck off, I don't want to be judged by them humanoids bullshit system of judgement.
i agree with u dude 100 percent

43200.jpg
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

With Nobody Else around but yourself you wouldnt Be judged and could do whatever you want.

Some Other people are the real Problem.