Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Woman who stabbed man more than 100 times will avoid prison, judge rules

B

berserkerz

Recruit
★★★
do you want to earn a million dollars? put your ass on a platform selling intimate photos. Do you want to get any person you want into a relationship and live happily? you can already do it! you are a woman! Do you want NOT to go to jail after stabbing a person 100 times? NO PROBLEM, YOU'RE A WOMAN!

Image1

I had her as my avatar. Lol, Clown World.

gynocentrism bro, women and men violence is excused

can't die on tutorial mode

do you want to earn a million dollars? put your ass on a platform selling intimate photos. Do you want to get any person you want into a relationship and live happily? you can already do it! you are a woman! Do you want NOT to go to jail after stabbing a person 100 times? NO PROBLEM, YOU'RE A WOMAN!
And despite being able to do all that, you're also oppressed by a patriarchy. You are still oppressed.

just be foid is law

how much do you want to bet that the judge is a kike? :feelskek:

And despite being able to do all that, you're also oppressed by a patriarchy. You are still oppressed.
I recently talked with a feminist, her only argument was that she received from feminism the opportunity not to wear makeup, then she sent me articles with the words of some Naomi who says that this is imposed by patriarchy, in fact it is imposed on them by other foids who receive attention from men and women in 10 thousand times more than an ugly slut, they just have envious arguments “she’s beautiful, but I’m not, it’s all patriarchy”

how much do you want to bet that the judge is a kike? :feelskek:
he said that she was free from prison because she was on marijuana, this is just such nonsense, so tomorrow I can come to their city, get high on marijuana and kill 30 foids and nothing will happen to me? Yes of course...

he said that she was free from prison because she was on marijuana, this is just such nonsense, so tomorrow I can come to their city, get high on marijuana and kill 30 foids and nothing will happen to me? Yes of course...
I smoked pot in college but I didn't exhale

View attachment 1117978
Shabbat shalom

I’m fixing to change my gender. Fuck it

Nuke the earth at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back