Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The problem with missing out on teen love

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
Isn’t teen love itself. It’s the fact that if you don’t get it then you will not get adult love either. If girls in high school when they are discovering what sex is don’t like you then there is absolutely no way they willl like you when they are older and more experienced. Teen love isn’t all there is, it’s a prerequisite for the real deal, adult love. It’s also likely that not getting laid early on messes up your development and you end up like me lol, weak undominant doormat.

i got taken out of school and put in homeschool so i never had a chance

Isn’t teen love itself. It’s the fact that if you don’t get it then you will not get adult love either. If girls in high school when they are discovering what sex is don’t like you then there is absolutely no way they willl like you when they are older and more experienced. Teen love isn’t all there is, it’s a prerequisite for the real deal, adult love. It’s also likely that not getting laid early on messes up your development and you end up like me lol, weak undominant doormat.
Water is wet my friend

FUCK I WANNA FUCKING KILL ZOOMERNIGGERS AND STEAL THEIR TEEN FUCKTOYS AND ASSFUCK THEM :lasereyes:

It’s also likely that not getting laid early on messes up your development and you end up like me lol, weak undominant doormat.
Not having good childhood experiences is a snowball that results in being a timid, shy, shoe-gazing teenager...

...which snowballs into not getting teenage experiences (peer-group, friends, "love", sex, hangouts etc.), which results in not getting young adult experiences (relationships, comradery, colleagues, friends etc.)

...which snowballs...

...which snowballs...

...which snowballs...

...which snowballs...

until you're like me: a 37 year old, basically a middle-aged man who has no idea what is it like to deal with and relate to people, even everyday interactions are a challenge to me because I never learned how to interact when at the appropriate age.

And at this age it is not really possible to "make up" for all the missed time because I am treated as a 37-years-old man, I'm expected to behave as such, and to already know my way around people. The opportunity for error and learning is afforded to children, and then other opportunities for adolescents, yet another set of opportunities for young adults, and so on...

The opportunities I have as at age 37 require me to be mature in order to take them. Since I'm not mature, I can't. You can't fake maturity and experiences you never had. JuSt AcT cOnFiDeNt bRo.

Last edited:
Not having good childhood experiences is a snowball that results in being a timid, shy, shoe-gazing teenager...

...which snowballs into not getting teenage experiences (peer-group, friends, "love", sex, hangouts etc.), which results in not getting young adult experiences (relationships, comradery, colleagues, friends etc.)

...which snowballs...

...which snowballs...

...which snowballs...

...which snowballs...

until you're like me: a 37 year old, basically a middle-aged man who has no idea what is it like to deal with and relate to people, even everyday interactions are a challenge to me because I never learned how to interact when at the appropriate age.
Cope, it's all about looks. Shy teenage Chad with a shitty childhood will still get all that teenage love shit because of positive renforcement left and right

...which snowballs...

...which snowballs...

...which snowballs...

...which snowballs...

And at this age it is not really possible to "make up" for all the missed time because I am treated as a 37-years-old man, I'm expected to behave as such, and to already know my way around people. The opportunity for error and learning is afforded to children, and then other opportunities for adolescents, yet another set of opportunities for young adults, and so on...

The opportunities I have as at age 37 require me to already be mature, which I am not.
I’m 27 and I’m a weak piece of shit. I cry every morning

Cope, it's all about looks. Shy teenage Chad with a shitty childhood will still make it with all that teenage love shit because of positive renforcement left and right
Why would chad have bad childhood?

Why would chad have bad childhood?
Some people heavily ascend right into puberty (see: curlyheadjames from looksmax), so they were treaed poorly as a kid for being ugly but now they're chad. Also, they may have been abused, bullied, dealt with loss, etc.

Some people heavily ascend right into puberty (see: curlyheadjames from looksmax), so they were treaed poorly as a kid for being ugly but now they're chad. Also, they may have been abused, bullied, dealt with loss, etc.
Chad can’t lose

Cope, it's all about looks. Shy teenage Chad with a shitty childhood will still get all that teenage love shit because of positive renforcement left and right
He will get sexual attention from foids, but his head will still be messed up if he had a shitty childhood.

Kurt Cobain thought he was ugly, a terrible performer and ended up blowing his head off. Not even all the love in the world that he received as a Chad would make up for the fact that the development of his infant brain was finished before he would have known any loving gesture.

If you think a shitty childhood has no impact on people and it's all down to looks, then you need to look more into the crime statistics, or the suicide statistics. People with shitty childhood are highly overrepresented.

He will get sexual attention from foids, but his head will still be messed up if he had a shitty childhood.

Kurt Cobain thought he was ugly, a terrible performer and ended up blowing his head off. Not even all the love in the world that he received as a Chad would make up for the fact that the development of his infant brain was finished before he would have known any loving gesture.

If you think a shitty childhood has no impact on people and it's all down to looks, then you need to look more into the crime statistics, or the suicide statistics. People with shitty childhood are highly overrepresented.
Yes but he still had love. We as incels have no love and it's all because of our looks. There is nothing that could've happened different in our lives to have changed that.

...which snowballs...

...which snowballs...

...which snowballs...

...which snowballs...

The opportunities I have as at age 37 require me to be mature in order to take them. Since I'm not mature, I can't. You can't fake maturity and experiences you never had. JuSt AcT cOnFiDeNt bRo.
Fucking brootal agepill, RIP

teen relationships are formative experiences

I don’t even care about teen love as an oldcel now jfl

Just want a partner

Yeah, its about missed out experiences. If you didnt get to learn in childhood/teenhood, you never will.

If u missed out just forget about anything else cause it’s over

Yeah, its about missed out experiences. If you didnt get to learn in childhood/teenhood, you never will.
It’s a mandatory part of sexual development