Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The punishment for each white cock a noodle taken is to serve 10000 ricecels

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
If I ever get to into a position of power and in charge of running gender roles department of a government, I'd add the following law to benefit ricecels and promote gender roles in a society.

For one white cock a noodlewhore took 10000 ricecels will be invited to "employ" her, free of charge. That way, our country can punish traitors and serve ricecels for free (partially solving sexual frustration problem)

Until the noodle has served the 10000 quota, she will be imprisoned and not allowed to leave the government brothel

This is a super high IQ, I hope governments adapt it

Last edited:
I'm white and I agree with this
Imagine your ancestors are the most advanced civilizations for millennia only for your child to be half asian

If I ever get to into a position of power and in charge of running gender roles department of a government, I'd add the following law to benefit ricecels and promote gender roles in a society.

For one white cock a noodlewhore took 10000 ricecels will be invited to "employ" her, free of charge. That way, our country can punish traitors and serve ricecels for free (partially solving sexual frustration problem)

This is a super high IQ, I hope governments adapt it
GIGA BASED FUCK CUMSKIN ONLY NOODLEWHORES

I'm white and I agree with this
Imagine your ancestors are the most advanced civilizations for millennia only for your child to be half asian
A full on Nazi, race seperated world is the best