Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why is it so difficult for the rest of the people to understand the difficulty of being a "framecel"?

R

RottenApple

Greycel
When discussing the influence of height or weight on physical attractiveness, people can, at least partially, comprehend what I'm talking about. However, when it comes to explaining the concept of "frame" and how it affects sexual attraction and sexual dimorphism, it seems that they are unable to grasp the concept, even if we are talking about a case of a very small frame.

Why do you think this happens?

Having a big frame makes you look more masculine that's why foids find it attractive.

Being a framcel is only bad if you're short.

"Just eat more through the middle of massive inflation and economic decay, bro"
"Just stop being an ectomorph, bro"
"Just get some roids, bro"

When discussing the influence of height or weight on physical attractiveness, people can, at least partially, comprehend what I'm talking about. However, when it comes to explaining the concept of "frame" and how it affects sexual attraction and sexual dimorphism, it seems that they are unable to grasp the concept, even if we are talking about a case of a very small frame.

Why do you think this happens?

Maybe it just isn't what they've been thinking about? People get very caught up with whatever particular cause of inceldom they believe is the one that is holding them personally back in life.

Because being a framecel doesn't exist.

There was a guy here or Looksmax years ago known for having the body of like a child but an above average face, and he slayed.

Richard Ramirez looked like a scrawny A$$ concentration camp survivor..... yet he was 6´1 and had Godly facial bone structure. Foids went crazy over him

Frame dont matter if ur tallfag

Because being a framecel doesn't exist.

There was a guy here or Looksmax years ago known for having the body of like a child but an above average face, and he slayed.
Richard Ramirez looked like a scrawny A$$ concentration camp survivor..... yet he was 6´1 and had Godly facial bone structure. Foids went crazy over him
Frame dont matter if ur tallfag
Frame is law

Unless you are legit anorexic, being a framecel is to 90% not the reason you are an incel. JB for example also had a poor frame but this was put in the background because of his prettyboy face

Unless you are legit anorexic, being a framecel is to 90% not the reason you are an incel. JB for example also had a poor frame but this was put in the background because of his prettyboy face

Cope

FREbW8pXIAEbV0l

Escaping frameceldom is a lot easier than fatceldom and being thin is not a bad thing, so you won't be incel because of frame alone.

thats why im living on nightmare mode
That's also why you need to carry cERtain tools to compensate for your genetic failures tbhngl.

Escaping frameceldom is a lot easier than fatceldom and being thin is not a bad thing, so you won't be incel because of frame alone.
No it isn’t that’s not what frame is. Frame is bone it’s based on your bones you can’t change your frame dude. Lmfao

No it isn’t that’s not what frame is. Frame is bone it’s based on your bones you can’t change your frame dude. Lmfao
You can increase bone mass and density through diet and weightlifting.

Most people are like hatchlings. Newly hatched chicks. They act like they were born yesterday and they don't know this shit. Or maybe they are genuine retards. All the retards who think that women completely ignore a man's height and that a 4'11 man and a 6'2 man are on an equal footing when it comes to dating and that its all about muh personality bruh. Or that the size of your skeletal frame doesn't play any part of all in anything.

Hatchlings. That's the term. Kind of like a baby chick who still doesn't understand how the world works. See also: bluepillers, liberals, leftists..

Most men don’t look like the left lol cope frame is law. Prettyboy twinks aren’t incel and get male respect due to being gl but actual PrettyBoys not androgynous fags
Face is for men way more important than body, stop the cope boyo

You can increase bone mass and density through diet and weightlifting.
e6bcb32f10dacd28d852296f698275e7.png

I'm talking about this kind of framecel, there is no gym for bone structure

okay, thats pretty fair. But even in this case his face really isnt helping. If he went to the gym, got built, and got some tailored clothes to help visually balance out his body he'd be fine

I’ve been working out for the past 10 months and noticed my frame get wider. It’s nice.

What??? Its the other way around, wtf

There is still a lot of things this guy can do. He is wearing bad clothes for his body type as well. He can definitely improve by going to the gym.

Fatcels aren't so lucky. They already need food to cope and dieting will be very hard for them.

Exactly

No, because eating right is easier than easier a lot less and right. Plus food is a good cope and framcels can eat more without becoming too fat.
Its easier for a fatcel to cut weight and reveal decent bone structure under that. You can't change your frame, its literally your skeleton. I've looked into it already on .org, there's pretty much nothing u can do

There is still a lot of things this guy can do. He is wearing bad clothes for his body type as well. He can definitely improve by going to the gym.

Fatcels aren't so lucky. They already need food to cope and dieting will be very hard for them.
This has to be bait, that guys the worst framecel I've ever seen

To look like you came out of the holocaust is tough.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back