Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the queen of great shitain is finally dead

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
good fucking ridance. old nasty slag.

Queen of the angloids scum

how about you dont make the post and stop shitting up the forum
stop being an annoying faggot staining the forum with your gay comments.

how about you dont make the post and stop shitting up the forum
you absolute useless waste. get off my screen. ignore

i gave my argument why your post is a waste of forum space. Your argument doesnt even exist.
you didnt give any argument you passive aggressive little nigger you just talked shit for no reason.
how are you going to defend a thread i called a waste of a post by calling a reply (in a wasted post), a waste? idiot. Biased dumb fucking scum. i literally called you a waste and your only reply is NAH BRO UR A WASTE IN MY WASTE THREAD :feelsohgod: i hate all humans
I called you a waste first
ignored :soy: i hate all humans. the users of this site are all bluepilled coping retards. this guy made a post about the fucking QUEEN why the fuck should any of us care or post about it. It was 100% valid and even benefitial for me to call this post gay and a waste of a post. Only self bias caused OP to dislike me. I hate people so fucking much I hope all of you go ER

and you are. go kill yourself and your whore mother you worthless fag. no one asked you to comment retard if you don't want to hear about the cunts death then ignore thread you defective fag. edgy retard who dosen't know what bluepill means throwing it around as blanket insult when your faggotry is called out go back to reddit you worthless shitstain. your mom should have swallowed you.

You made a bad shitty pointless already made thread about mainstream normie news and i dont care. you should never have made this bad waste of a post.
you should have shut the fuck up and ignored the post if you didn't want to hear about it you dumb nigger. go play in traffic you insufferable sperg.

You are getting logically demolished and throwing meaningless insults at me to feel its going better for you. You made a shit post and your DEFENSE OF IT is the exact same reason why I think you should of never made the post. If I should have never replied, the exact same logic says you should of never made the post which is my point. Retard. I can go much further. I can even say that what I am doing HAS given this thread a purpose and your own argument actually condemns your post to being pointless which is my point, at least twice as much as it condemns my reply.
you made no argument you sperged out because you saw a thread you didn't like you are a spastic waste.
Why should I? I would much rather tell you you made a shit post in hopes you dont make another.
I would much rather tell you to stfu and fuck off in hopes you don't spam another thread of mine with your autism. you useless whore spawn

i didnt sperg at all. not once have you ever seriously replied to anything i have said. All you have done is random insults with literally no knowledge of any relevancy of any insult you make. Did you know that is on the very bottom of the argument tactic triangle? It is the bottom rung, random insulting. That is in fact sperging

Someone attacked your thread. They did it for a 100% valid reason but you are a biased retarded ape who meets any attack with an assumption that you are in the right. ONLY LOW IQ BIAS causes such unfounded self defense. Seriously, your only argument, that it is worthless for me to reply to this thread, condemned your own fucking thread more than it did my reply. :feelstastyman:
your a retarded ape. "your thread is stupid you shoudn't have posted it" wow what a profound debater you are. your a scholar! you call that a a winning argument. lol you are a a living parody if your not trolling. your one of those special individuals with the ability to write long rambling paragraphs without saying anything of substance at all. your mother probably drink and did crack when she was pregnant with you to create such a SPECIAL individual as yourself.

my argument from post one has been that this was a waste of a post and nobody should need to see it. You even know this. Stop calling it sperging to dodge
my argument is your an annoying sperg and you should have ignored this thread instead of spamming it with your autism. you even know this. but keep writing rambling paragraphs of repetitive nonsense and calming you have some kind of great argument and that you utterly destroyed me in some grand display of wits. your so autistic your a living meme. I miss talking to @BlkPillPres come back bro your nor half a quarter as painful to talk to as this faggot. I'm sorry I too you for granted.

rest in piss, old hag. always in our hearts.

We killed her traitorous ass with our magical HATRED and technological hacking skills.

by swappin[UWSL]g her babyblood transfusions with toxic vaxxed American babies blood! Ha! [/UWSL]

That ought to teach them reptilian greenbloods!