Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR The r/detrans sub is so funny

kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★
3 kinds of posts.

Women crying because they lost their tits and look ugly deformed now and nobody cares about them as males and cant detransition back.

Posts about the r/trans sub and how they got banned from there for stating their opinion.

Posts about how transgender females aka men look nothing like a female and are trying to groom some minors on the sub or groom them irl

:feelskek:

Good thing there is reddit to pass crucial recovery time on or else i would have roped, it unfortunatrly is one of my copes rn to ease my pain.

I feel bad for them, these people got brainwashed when they were kids.

53k members too late to detrans and especially for foid trannies good riddance in hell and enjoy the male privilege. :smonk:

sounds like a cult

sounds like a cult
It’s whites that grew up middle class that instead of embracing being a plain white and having a nuclear family, transition to try and have an identity and uniqueness.

I feel bad for them, these people got brainwashed when they were kids.
Same eventho ive been through hell and still in this hell, i still have empathy towards others.

But what can you do, some people dont listen unless they try it out themselves.

:feelskek::feelskek:
Yeah sure men have it easier

Last edited:
i hope they all kill themselves
iam an atheist but before i go to sleep tonight i will dedicate a prayer for one of them to kill themselves

Bro there are a lot of case of female that come back from the transition. Some of them even become mothers
ofc thats because they are still women and they never really became a man.

They can find some desperate idiot to fuck them thats not an achievement but their body is ruined forever.

After surgery there is scar tissues, after hormone treatment the body changes its composition forever, side effects are always present, your body is mutilated for no good reason, you re fucked for life.

Ask @gymletethnicel he regrets transitioning and tried to detransition and now looks like @Sneir

Last edited:
havent stopped browsing there since reading this post

oh god the troontears

very enjoyable

People in gaza trying to survive under bombs, no food, no shelter, nowhere to sleep, 24/7 afraid for their lives.

meanwhile americans: what is a woman?

Clown world :feelskek:
It's largely by design. This woke shit only takes hold because corporations, media and politicians promote it. And they promote it because they know it decimates class consciousness. They know it means that people will be arguing over ridiculous, identity politics shit instead of coming for their money. Standard divide and conquer tactics.

It's largely by design. This woke shit only takes hold because corporations, media and politicians promote it. And they promote it because they know it decimates class consciousness. They know it means that people will be arguing over ridiculous, identity politics shit instead of coming for their money. Standard divide and conquer tactics.
i know its just that im from the same species as most stupid people.

When i see someone stupid i just cringe so hard not because hes stupid but im related to him im human too like my species is fucking stupid dude i should have been born a zebra or smthg

When i see someone stupid i just cringe so hard not because hes stupid but im related to him im human too like my species is fucking stupid dude i should have been born a zebra or smthg
Being an orca would be cool. They're the smartest animal and an apex predator. Although they're matriarchal and have complex social groups, and orcas often get kicked out of pods and get doomed to lives of isolation. I'd probably be an incel orca.

Being an orca would be cool. They're the smartest animal and an apex predator. Although they're matriarchal and have complex social groups, and orcas often get kicked out of pods and get doomed to lives of isolation. I'd probably be an incel orca.
Id probably enjoy being some kind of strong bird like a hawk or crow, maybe an eagle, just fly high for fun or low and shit on people.

look at this guy @balkanceI he said they should just have taken puberty blockers instead then he didnt understand if im being sarcastic, i breath oxygen like him, i share with him this planet we call earth, i dont wana do that.

LOL, it turns out that pumping the human body full of hormones and cutting off healthy tissue may not be a great idea.

I've had issues with self-image, etc. But I never once thought, "You know what would be a good idea? Let's grab the dick saw. Someone on Twitter (it's not fucking X, that's gay) said it would be a good idea."

they all got blackpilled from being male kek

Anyone who fell for the trans psy op is retarded and they got what they deserved for their ignorance

Anyone who fell for the trans psy op is retarded and they got what they deserved for their ignorance
Yes, that's how the psy op works. It targets the mentally vulnerable: low IQ, social rejects, low self-esteem etc.

I don't think they deserved it, however. They're targeted through the mass media and cultural propaganda. People easily forget how strong some brainwashing techniques really are, even on adults. Now take that and apply it to a mind that's much more malleable. The targets don't stand a chance. It's well-known that the USA's FBI and other intelligence agencies target an individual to be a scapegoat or fall guy in false flags and other nefarious ops. You wouldn't say those individuals deserved it, would you?

Last edited:
im sure the promotion of trans, especially MTF, is actually a way for the male elites to cut out competition among the peasant masses and turn men into castrated worker bees.
ofc thats because they are still women and they never really became a man.

They can find some desperate idiot to fuck them thats not an achievement but their body is ruined forever.

After surgery there is scar tissues, after hormone treatment the body changes its composition forever, side effects are always present, your body is mutilated for no good reason, you re fucked for life.

Ask @gymletethnicel he regrets transitioning and tried to detransition and now looks like @Sneir
men will fuck anything

Yes, that's how the psy op works. It targets the mentally vulnerable: low IQ, social rejects, low self-esteem etc.

I don't think they deserved it, however. They're targeted through the mass media and cultural propaganda. People easily forget how strong some brainwashing techniques really are, even on adults. Now take that and apply that to a mind that's much more malleable. The targets don't stand a chance. It's well-known that the USA's FBI and other intelligence agencies target an individual to be a scapegoat or fall guy in false flags and other nefarious ops. You wouldn't say those individuals deserved it, would you?
I'm just permanently pissed off at everything nah they didn't deserve it they should do their own research but the people who are spreading this bs in the first place they are the fucked up ones. They want to always divide us and cause in-fighting but at the end of the day who's really controlling the strings of the puppet? da joooosssss :feelsree::feelsree:

I don't know what power exactly is behind it. [There may not even be anyone in power behind the scenes, it may be just mass formation / crowd behavior. Wokes always compete to be the purest left and the hardest left. That alone can provide the energy to fuel all sorts of crazy shit.]

But the adults on the front line, who are actively encouraging young people to believe that they are a man trapped in a woman's body, and signing them up to take hormones and cut body parts off... that is criminal, those people need to go up against a wall.

You can be any gender you want. Now cut your dick and balls and make a hole where your intestine can bleed from to feel better theory :feelscomfy:

Wokes always compete to be the purest left and the hardest left.
Only on social issues. Not on economic issues or things that actually matter. And they always put the social nonsense first. And the fact corporations and those with money mostly support it shows you it isn't "left" at all. It's just Neoliberalism, which is, in simple terms, "left wing" social policies and right wing economic policies. They enable the rich cunts to present as being virtuous and good without giving up anything.

eg. a corporation would much rather hire more black people than pay higher wages or pay their taxes. Because they make more money and they get to be the good guys (while lecturing the poor about their moral deficiencies).

They're like fraud scam victims but even more low iq

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back