Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy The "Ratings Megathread" is the final proof that this place is teeming with fakecel larpers.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
None of the guys you posted are anything special. They belong here, especially if they have personality flaws.

Only handsome slayers can get away with personality flaws in 2018.
Work on your personality flaws bro

You are on the spot boyo, that's my hypothesis too.

Since you are too curious to know which one I am, let me help you narrowing down the search. I can be anyone except #3.

Hope you will have a good sleep.

@EthnicelNL

Holy fucking shit, look at that curry (((model))). How on earth he can be a fucking model JFL. But those two guys do not look the same, except the glasses and hats. But both guys mog me into oblivion. I was wondering do you mog them? Since you have just mentioned they are "hideous"?
Yeah on closer observation I found that curry model is better looking that #3 guy, I was tricked because of their fashion sense tbh. No, I don't mog them. Facially,I have better nose and eyes but they both are taller and fairer than me. Also that curry model has well defined jaw which mogs me to oblivion.
Since you are too curious to know which one I am, let me help you narrowing down the search. I can be anyone except #3.

Hope you will have a good sleep.

@EthnicelNL
I think you already revealed which one you are in the ratings megathread kek. But probably they couldn't understand the meaning of that post.

Yeah on closer observation I found that curry model is better looking that #3 guy, I was tricked because of their fashion sense tbh. No, I don't mog them. Facially,I have better nose and eyes but they both are taller and fairer than me. Also that curry model has well defined jaw which mogs me to oblivion.

Holy fucking cope,

1. That #3 guy mogs that curry (((((model))))) into oblivion. Never saw such a long and ugly lower third in my life. How on earth that mongrel is a model?
2. How do you know #3 is taller than you?
3. If you have better nose and eyes then obviously you mog them at least face wise, no? I need to understand this tbh.
4. No one gives a shit about skin color btw. But anyway #3 looks fairer than that curry ((((model)))), if you consider skin color into your calculation.

I think you already revealed which one you are in the ratings megathread kek. But probably they couldn't understand the meaning of that post.

Kek, ;)

Full time currybashing actually fucked @chudur-budur's brain really good. Pathetic.

Holy fucking cope,

1. That #3 guy mogs that curry (((((model))))) into oblivion. Never saw such a long and ugly lower third in my life. How on earth that mongrel is a model?
2. How do you know #3 is taller than you?
3. If you have better nose and eyes then obviously you mog them at least face wise, no? I need to understand this tbh.
4. No one gives a shit about skin color btw. But anyway #3 looks fairer than that curry ((((model)))), if you consider skin color into your calculation.
1. Both of them don't appear that good.Curry model has better nose and appears to have a better body too.
2. He looks taller than me in the pic. He can be shorter than me but since @ethnicel Et
said that guy is a MENA , he most probably is taller than me.
3. I don't want to get banned for bragging tbh.
4. In west, skin colour is not much of an issue but in India, let's say in Asia, it is a huge measure of attractiveness. And since I live here, I take that into consideration.

@Leamb i wouldn't take it as far as this guy did, but the fact that you didn't answer my question kinda shows you're not incel at all lol...
Means you're not a virgin and you've been with well over 5 women.
A Dry streak doesn't make you incel lol
nah man it's just that there's no point in this back 'n forth. "i am!" "no you're not!" "i am!"...

What do you mean? Do you mog this guy?

4mYmjD.png

also @Veganist
JFL eye distance is substantial how the fuck do u guys think this is a chad/chadlite?

I mog this shit out of this guy

JFL eye distance is substantial how the fuck do u guys think this is a chad/chadlite?

We need a proof boyo, I can also claim I mog everyone on this earth. Stop larping.
3. I don't want to get banned for bragging tbh.

Kek, but you just did boyo. Eye area and nose determines a big part of your looks.

If you mog him wtf are you doing here then? Larping is fun huh?

There are a bunch of fakecels here, and people who claim "mentalcel" are the most likely to be LARPing. One sent me his pics & he was complete normie-tier.

If you mog him wtf are you doing here then? Larping is fun huh?

People like @BansBandit are just larping chads or severely delusional retards who think they are 9/10 models.

Both can't be true.

after looking at all those pics its pushing me closer to suicide

I think we should have a rule where people can't post their pictures. It will save some frustrations down the road.

Not true at all.....
6's still have a strong chance with women, they just have to deploy "Game" and be NT/sociable/confident
5's still have SOME chances, and will likely be able to betabux
4's its over, they wont get any lays most likely and will likely be able to betabux
3's It's over, you wont even be able to betabux
2's Not only is it fucking over but people are repulsed by the sight of you and will treat you like shit just for looking this way
1's just rope at this point lol
Very accurate