Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The real reason why so many men are willing to fuck below their looksmatch

How low can you go?

Votes: 3 5.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 1.9%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 3.8%

Votes: 10 18.9%

Votes: 14 26.4%

Votes: 13 24.5%

Votes: 7 13.2%

Votes: 3 5.7%

• Total voters
Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
I've said many times on here that fucking below your looksmatch is contributing to the overall problem of hypergamy and thus inceldom as a corollary in the long run (e.g. if you as a male 5 get super desperate and fuck a 2 out of 10 landwhale, said landwhale now thinks she deserves at least a 5 and will now ignore male 2's, 3's, and 4's. And if the landwhale manages to fuck a 6? Now 5's are no longer good enough). I mean personally, I won't fuck below a 5. Once you start getting into 3's and below, you might as well just be gay or start fucking actual pigs in a barn.

The question however is why so many men are willing to do this to themselves and to their brethren.

I think that the answer is (aside from dudes with really low self esteem anyways) because women -- even the fattest and ugliest ones -- have something that is invaluable and (thus far) unreplaceable by science: a pussy. NOTHING feels as good to your dick as a wet, warm pussy. Not a pooper, not a fleshlight, not a sex doll, not your hand... Nothing. Even a blown out loose single mom roastie pussy still feels way better than any of those other things.

So, many men are willing to do ANYTHING to get that feeling, even if said pussy is attached to Madeleine Albright. And I get it. But do not despair, as good things come to those who wait. You CAN fuck your looksmatch and above. Believe me.

Forgetting about what a guy’s individual rating is or at least how he’s regarded by women, being with a sub-average woman, there’s a bit of trickery involved I believe. You’re convincing yourself that you’re into her when you’re not.

Forgetting about what a guy’s individual rating is or at least how he’s regarded by women, being with a sub-average woman, there’s a bit of trickery involved I believe. You’re convincing yourself that you’re into her when you’re not.

Yes, because it has a pussy. And eventually those guys will then start developing actual fetishes for landwhales and uggos, as the male mind must compensate in times of sexual famine and convince itselr that it's turned on by what is available. It's a form of PTSD I believe.

I voted 3. A 3 or 4 can still make a good partner to have sex with and spend time with. Everything below 2 is diificult because at that stage she might be so unattractive that she couldn't even induce boners anymore. A 0 to me would be a grandma or a cripple or something. Ain't got time for that.

My dream would be a 5. Average normiegirl, nothing special but still lovely.

EDIT: Btw I am around 3 and 4.

Last edited:
Not lower than 4, my looksmatch.

I voted 3. A 3 or 4 can still make a good partner to have sex with and spend time with. Everything below 2 is diificult because at that stage she might be so unattractive that she couldn't even induce boners anymore. A 0 to me would be a grandma or a cripple or something. Ain't got time for that.

Fair enough.

Also validation, friendship, love... but yeah, the sexual part of a relationship is probably the most valuable... I will never know.

If you voted 4 or 5 you are Volcel.

People have fetishes for fat nasty Orc woman too. Woman can never be too unnattractive, there's ALWAYS a man who will fuck them. Also some people just look for easier lays, and I don't blame them. Why go through the effort of trying to get girls on or above your looks level when if your attractive you can just easily slay girls below your looks level. Personally I don't care about face, I care about body. If I was a Chad or a handsome man, I would be fucking up and down the looks scale. I don't give a fuck.

People have fetishes for fat nasty Orc woman too. Woman can never be too unnattractive, there's ALWAYS a man who will fuck them. Also some people just look for easier lays, and I don't blame them. Why go through the effort of trying to get girls on or above your looks level when if your attractive you can just easily slay girls below your looks level. Personally I don't care about face, I care about body. If I was a Chad or a handsome man, I would be fucking up and down the looks scale. I don't give a fuck.

4, which is around my looksmatch

There's no reason why I can't have an attractive woman

I self rate as a 3, but I'm probably a 2. So I'm going to say 2/10.

Jfl if that 10 vote was unironic.

A lot of rating is subjective. To me a 5 is just like an okay looking girl. Usually no makeup or distinctive style, no particularly great features but still fuckable. Below that and girls just start getting too ugly (fat, jew noses, warts, fupas, missing teeth and so on).

A lot of rating is subjective. To me a 5 is just like an okay looking girl. Usually no makeup or distinctive style, no particularly great features but still fuckable. Below that and girls just start getting too ugly (fat, jew noses, warts, fupas, missing teeth and so on).
Indeed the subjectivity is a problem. To me a 2 is a really old woman, a young girl with severe flaws like missing teeth, morbidly obese etc. I ignore all single mothers, crazies, drug addicts, trannies etc. They are a 0 to me (or not even on my rating scale).

Btw I do not care about looksmatch. Would date a 10 if I could, no questions asked. If I was a 7 but could only get a 5: still cool with me, no questions asked.

I've said many times on here that fucking below your looksmatch is contributing to the overall problem of hypergamy and thus inceldom as a corollary in the long run (e.g. if you as a male 5 get super desperate and fuck a 2 out of 10 landwhale, said landwhale now thinks she deserves at least a 5 and will now ignore male 2's, 3's, and 4's. And if the landwhale manages to fuck a 6? Now 5's are no longer good enough). I mean personally, I won't fuck below a 5. Once you start getting into 3's and below, you might as well just be gay or start fucking actual pigs in a barn.

The question however is why so many men are willing to do this to themselves and to their brethren.

I think that the answer is (aside from dudes with really low self esteem anyways) because women -- even the fattest and ugliest ones -- have something that is invaluable and (thus far) unreplaceable by science: a pussy. NOTHING feels as good to your dick as a wet, warm pussy. Not a pooper, not a fleshlight, not a sex doll, not your hand... Nothing. Even a blown out loose single mom roastie pussy still feels way better than any of those other things.

So, many men are willing to do ANYTHING to get that feeling, even if said pussy is attached to Madeleine Albright. And I get it. But do not despair, as good things come to those who wait. You CAN fuck your looksmatch and above. Believe me.

dicks have love IQs

it's been proven many times

when u get horny u can fuck a banana