Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The REAL reason why there are tallfags on this site

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
It's because you are not taking advantage of your height. You are a beta or abused dog so you don't act masculine around foids. If you thugmaxx as a tallfag you will definitely get laid and I guarantee you that. This is not a redpill cope but the truth. Even if you are giga ugly as a tall man you can still get a lot of foids, since foids are alpha tallfag males only. Tallfags can easily look intimidating and act as if nothing is bothering them which attracts foids especially very short foids. But all of you tallfags in here are betas and refuse to get your shit together literally. It is impossible for a manlet to thugmaxx and not to be seen as a jester or a pathetic vermin compensating for his height. I don't care if this thread is considered a bait since this is the truth and the truth sooner or later prevails. How do you expect a foid to land on your dick when you are acting like some autistic beta anytime you stumble upon a foid ? If you are an abused dog and a tallfag I agree that you are a real incel, but if you are a tallfag who's just below average facially and had a normal upbringing as a child then you are a fucking volcel.

I am trying to help you with this post and not bring you down. How could you be so genetically gifted and waste it all by being here ? For the unfortunate us - manlets I don't think we have much choice.

Tallfags have to exceptionally tall to pull off tall game. Being 6'1" isn't enough, it's above average yes but not tall enough. You gotta be like 6'4" or something.

you can be 6'8 with acid attack victim face it's irrelevant. no foid is touching you
face does not matter as much as you think. Take a look outside how many below average facially tallfags you see with a foid ? I see them all day.

I'm not talking about below average, I'm talking about acne scars asymmetry fucked up nose balding etc.
still more likely to get laid over a manlet. How could you even have low self confidence as a tallfag ? It's impossible. Even if you are deformed lol.

face does not matter as much as you think. Take a look outside how many below average facially tallfags you see with a foid ? I see them all day.
This.
High iq thread btw.

Bitches are literally OBSESSED with height. Height speaks to their deepest primal desires, that's why you see so many ugly tallfags with girlfriends but never ugly short dudes.

Problem is lack of virgin girls if u score with a whorish bitch that alreaedy been with somenoe might as well dip ur dick in a urinal and say u ascended

Tallfags have to exceptionally tall to pull off tall game. Being 6'1" isn't enough, it's above average yes but not tall enough. You gotta be like 6'4" or something.
being 6'1 is enough. Most men are 5'9 and below. Wtf are u talking about ? Foids preferences are always going to be tallfags. No foid is mating with a manlet in 2024. :lul:

This.
High iq thread btw.

Bitches are literally OBSESSED with height. Height speaks to their deepest primal desires, that's why you see so many ugly tallfags with girlfriends but never ugly short dudes.
Thank you brocel. :society:

Problem is lack of virgin girls if u score with a whorish bitch that alreaedy been with somenoe might as well dip ur dick in a urinal and say u ascended
if your problem is getting a virgin foid then you are a volcel. I want a virgin foid too but no foid is virgin in 2024. Swallow this brutal pill and move on with your life. Pump and dump is my only advice to you since you are 6'4.

This basically.

This basically.
only 14,5% of men in the US are 6'0 and above. 6'1 is still considered tall in 2024. There are statistics if you care go and look up. "just be a 7'1 giant" is a meme and is being used by tallfags to cope.

Whats the short-tall threshold

It's because you are not taking advantage of your height.
Never heard that one before :feelsseriously:

I did actually never heard some sheltered fag that has no idea what crime is, telling me to "thugmaxx", so I can supposedly succeed as a tall person

Being from Brazil, I will tell you. Your two destinies when "thugmaxxing" (Aka, not growing up in a environment that naturally turns you into a street smart thug, but larping as one) is, getting your head stomped by the cops, or being killed by you know who.

I'm 5'11, not as tall as someone around their 6'___, but I'm considered tall.
Besides my voice, which is something I literally can't change without sounding fucking stupid, I'm masculine. I dress masculine, and I act masculine. The stoic and all.

And putting aside the crucial fact that I look like a balding pedophile, let me tell you where acting the way I do, lead me.

This site.

If by "acting masculine" you mean being a jock type, you really need to get this through your skull. Jocks get away acting the way they do, because of their looks. Their face, their body structure, all of this, WITH their height.

It's many factors mixed together. Something your simplistic "Just be tall and thug bro" mindset doesn't understand.

1%, not 14.5
alright, so 1%. That makes it even better for the average tallfag ? Only 14,5% of men in the US are over 6'0 and above. 6'4 is very rare how do tallfags cope with just the 1% of men ?

Never heard that one before :feelsseriously:

I did actually never heard some sheltered fag that has no idea what crime is, telling me to "thugmaxx", so I can supposedly succeed as a tall person

Being from Brazil, I will tell you. Your two destinies when "thugmaxxing" (Aka, not growing up in a environment that naturally turns you into a street smart thug, but larping as one) is, getting your head stomped by the cops, or being killed by you know who.

I'm 5'11, not as tall as someone around their 6'___, but I'm considered tall.
Besides my voice, which is something I literally can't change without sounding fucking stupid, I'm masculine. I dress masculine, and I act masculine. The stoic and all.

And putting aside the crucial fact that I look like a balding pedophile, let me tell you where acting the way I do, lead me.

This site.

If by "acting masculine" you mean being a jock type, you really need to get this through your skull. Jocks get away acting the way they do, because of their looks. Their face, their body structure, all of this, WITH their height.

It's many factors mixed together. Something your simplistic "Just be tall and thug bro" mindset doesn't understand.
5'11 coper who cannot get laid in BRASIL where the average height is 5'7 :lul: I did not encourage you to commit crime dumbass this is not thugmaxx , it's called crimemaxxing and of course it is a meme. Did I hurt you ? Because you could not get laid as a tallfag ? You screwed up badly , anyways I doubt that you are masculine in the slightest if you get so offended over a thread on this forum.

I am trying to help you with this post and not bring you down.
Awww, thank you :feelsaww:
In a sea of "tallfags aren't Incels" posts, your post basically doing the same thing, but just longer, really is a breath of fresh air.
How could you be so genetically gifted and waste it all by being here ?
Indeed!! How can you not get yourself restraining orders by acting like a Jock, but not LOOKING like a Jock?!
How can you not act like a thug, without the knowledge of thugs, and put your life in danger?!
For the unfortunate us - manlets I don't think we have much choice
If you dropped your "We are the only ones struggling" mentality, you would see that short INCELS and tall INCELS, are in the same boat.

I have done everything in my power, to "take advantage of my height", and I have gotten ZERO, NADA. Not a compliment, not looks, NOTHING.

I have done everything in my power, to "take advantage of my height", and I have gotten ZERO, NADA. Not a compliment, not looks, NOTHING.
Tales from the favela in Rio de Janeiro.

5'11 coper who cannot get laid in BRASIL where the average height is 5'7
Fantastic argument, that to be an argument, needs to ommit the "I look like a balding pedophile" part.
I did not encourage you to commit crime dumbass this is not thugmaxx , it's called crimemaxxing and of course it is a meme.
Literally never heard the term "crimemaxx" on this site. So I concede that I misunderstood you.
Did I hurt you?
If I say "no" or "yes" it will make literally no difference.
Because you could not get laid as a tallfag
That looks like a balding pedophile? It would hurt me, if it was in anyway shocking or uncommon.
You screwed up badly , anyways I doubt that you are masculine in the slightest if you get so offended over a thread on this forum.
Again, no point saying anything about this, I can say I am offended, and not offended, the response will be the same.

Fantastic argument, that to be an argument, needs to ommit the "I look like a balding pedophile" part.

Literally never heard the term "crimemaxx" on this site. So I concede that I misunderstood you.

That looks like a balding pedophile? It would hurt me, if it was in anyway shocking or uncommon.

Again, no point saying anything about this, I can say I am offended, and not offended, the response will be the same.
just shave your head bald. Plus if you don't want to be bald you can always do a hair transplant. I am not balding, but I get no benefits from having hair. In fact I look worse with a lot of hair. Now you could argue that I can also get LL but what's the point ? Break your legs to still be considered a manlet ? No thanks. Plus it's very expensive MUCH more expensive than hair transplant.

what you must realize that if it's over for you (I assume it's not) It's double over for us manlets.

Tallfags are like femcels that are Stacy only.

I'm 5'10, just not having manlet problems doesn't mean we have any tallfag advantages, those start at +6'1
I agree.

And regardless of my disdain for op's transparent stupidity and insecurity, I have always acknowledged that even though I'm as much an Incel as the manlets here are, I am privileged over them.

Never been made fun of or bullied for my height. For many  many other reasons, just not my height. The dehumanizing things they hear, in real life, on TikTok, Twitter and Reddit, doesn't apply to me.

If they want to use the fact that I openly and honestly say that as a way to say I shouldn't be here or whatever, then they can fuck off.

I could use the same fallacious argument by claiming to have observed people with average height but good faces having girlfriends but anyway...

Being tall is a minimum criterion required for women to consider your existence but that is not a guarantee of success in seduction. In other words it qualifies you for the first stage but if you don't have other advantageous physical attributes you are eliminated. How can you expect autistic people who make up the majority of this forum to behave like thugs, this is in contradiction to our very nature.

Height is obviously important.

Your life will be objectively worse as a short man and better as a tall man.

However, being tall does not guarantee success. It can definitely help, but if foids look at your face and they are repulsed, it's over. Being tall won't save you if you are subhumanly ugly.

They're literally a waste of height

that's why you see so many ugly tallfags with girlfriends but never ugly short dudes.
what about 7/10 short guys, how would they do

i meant 7/10 face, my bad
women don't date men who are shorter than them, fullstop. Even a 10/10 face doesn't change that fact.
So you could be 5'6'' and have a 10/10 face, women above 5'6'' will still NEVER even consider you as a partner.

women don't date men who are shorter than them, fullstop. Even a 10/10 face doesn't change that fact.
So you could be 5'6'' and have a 10/10 face, women above 5'6'' will still NEVER even consider you as a partner.
just be 8 feet theory

Another shortfags hating on tallfags thread. Yawn!

I see plenty of manlets with women.

What you don't see though is true-cels with women.

What if you’re tall but your skinny as shit

Stfu tall fags kys im 5’4!