Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I dont understand how tallfags can be incels.

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
How tf are you 6'0+ ft and claiming to be "incel"? You probably have foids staring at you all day and you know it and you go on the incel forums to talk about how foids despise you. The only way I can see a tallfag being a legit incel is if either they have a severely retarded or crippled to the point they need a wheelchair.

If you're that ugly and/or non-NT height won't save you.

Obviously, height gives an advantage but you have to be at least 2-3 inches above the average to a actually be seen as "tall"

@KillNiggers thoughts?

Truly subhuman face
I'd rather be 6'3 and have an even more subhuman face than be a 5'9 curry and have my current subhuman face and even if it is cope for getting foids it still has other amazing benefits

@KillNiggers thoughts?
He is kinda right but the halo only starts at 6'3+. I don't believe for a second that any tallfag who isn't deformed can be incel here. :feelsseriously:

tbh 6'0 ist even that tall among zoomers, its more like what @KillNiggers said 6'3+ nowadays

He is kinda right but the halo only starts at 6'3+
Agreed; I don't understand these people who say 5'11 is tallfag height, in the US it's barely even above average(5'10).

As I said, you actually have to stand out for it to count.

Obviously, height gives an advantage but you have to be at least 2-3 inches above the average to a actually be seen as "tall"
Cope, you never seen foids on social media say stuff like "When he is a red flag but he has hunter eyes and a chizzled jaw" you only hear them talk about giving exceptions to guys over 6'0

Agreed; I don't understand these people who say 5'11 is tallfag height, in the US it's barely even above average(5'10).
Maybe in their Indonesian shithole that is the case but here in the west/EE it's just normal. It's always the SA and Asian niggers who say this shit.

Being 5,11 didnt save me, My face and nose and eye area is completely fucked and deformed, For my eyes i have skabissimus and extreme bulging out prey eyes not deep set.

Being 5,11 didnt save me, My face and nose and eye area is completely fucked and deformed, For my eyes i have skabissimus and extreme bulging out prey eyes not deep set.
As I said, 5'11 isn't tall at all especially in your region of the world it's just average.

Im 6'3 but still a Virgin.
Frame cell, Ugly Cell, Mental Cell, Face Cell, Autist Cell, Wrist Cell

How tf are you 6'0+ ft and claiming to be "incel"? You probably have foids staring at you all day and you know it and you go on the incel forums to talk about how foids despise you. The only way I can see a tallfag being a legit incel is if either they have a severely retarded or crippled to the point they need a wheelchair.
If you’re super ugly then height won’t save you so much

Micropenis
Autism
Childhood abuse

It's all in the face.

I'm 6'1. Most women would vomit if they saw me. I've been rejected, mocked, and humiliated so many times for my bone structure that it's driven me into insanity.

View: https://youtu.be/88sARuFu-tc?t=83

Average in Italy is 5'10 , my telegram friend is 6'1 but recessed. I don't know if he is autistic or just an exception. He should check

@failednormie_ thots

Face and NT above height and being 6 foot does not stand out as tall JFL.

you only hear them talk about giving exceptions to guys over
who cares about what a whore on the street says. Anyone irl who sees people knows that height won’t save u.

I don't know, some guys in here treat tall like if they were gods while most people don't even notice then while walking around

I like your profile banner :feelsokman:

Truly subhuman face
This. If you are a manlet fry this experiment. Make a dating profile with your real face and real pics. Set your height to 6’2 or 6’3 or whatever. If you get tons of likes and messages you are fakecel pretty boy.

Three options:
1. Non NT
2. Very, very, very ugly. I am talking about 1/10 face. A dude that's taller than 90% of men with 2/10 face won't slay but will not be incel.
3. In some countries 6ft is basically average. So in this situation even a 4/10 face may be insufficient.

-maxillomandibular advancement surgery
-Orthognathic Surgery (maxilla)
-Seek an MSE provider for your midface

with a height of 5´11 you´ll most definitely ascend after all of this.
Cheers

Height only become a halo if you're normie or slightly below average looking, it won't save a subhuman.
Girls don't give the slightest shit if you are tall and ugly.

At the end of the day, face is what determine your fate.

6ft is nothing if you don't make 6 figures a year.

TALLE FAGS GET OFF HERE YOU SHOULD BURN AT THE STAKE!

Subhuman face, autism, ethnic, etc.

Google Robert Bobroczkyi

Sasquatch ain't getting any pussy now, is he? Must be why his whole species is going extinct. Btw, totally being serious.

bigfoot sasquatch GIF

Sasquatch ain't getting any pussy now, is he? Must be why his whole species is going extinct. Btw, totally being serious.

bigfoot sasquatch GIF
Foids would unironically rather fuck bigfoot over a curry considering bigfoot is black