Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The reason why white women want to breed with dogs is because they have a genetic mutation that have a chance for interbreeding

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Back in stone age, white women domesticated wolves, when cavecel hunted he brought meat for foids chads and dogs

When he was out hunting women had sex with wolves when chad was exhausted from all the fucking

Because it happened for many generations white women have developed not only dog fetish but also a genetic mutation that makes them attracted to dog cocks

All those news about females caught having sex with dogs are almost all white women

It wouldn't make sense from animalistic perspective to be attracted to dog cum

Could it be that white women are transitioning to become dog breeders?

Would the future of humans include half breeds like human dogs walking around on two legs and browsing tik tok and fucking female humans ?

Like tigers can breed with lions to make ligers or how donkeys are made

Dogpill mogged chad

.is at 3AM is wild bruh

Holy shit :feelskek:
But it needs high iq, creativity, and dogpilled mind to come with such like orignal ideas :feelshaha:. Very based.

Also, over for white nazis :lul:

Last edited:
Holy shit :feelskek:
But it needs high iq, creativity, and dogpilled mind to come with such like orignal ideas :feelshaha:. Very based.

Also, over for white nazis :lul:
Dogpill could be just nature trying to interpreted whites and dogs

there will be half dog half humans soon...

Putting the retard in retardfuel.

Back in stone age, white women domesticated wolves, when cavecel hunted he brought meat for foids chads and dogs

When he was out hunting women had sex with wolves when chad was exhausted from all the fucking

Because it happened for many generations white women have developed not only dog fetish but also a genetic mutation that makes them attracted to dog cocks

All those news about females caught having sex with dogs are almost all white women

It wouldn't make sense from animalistic perspective to be attracted to dog cum

Could it be that white women are transitioning to become dog breeders?

Would the future of humans include half breeds like human dogs walking around on two legs and browsing tik tok and fucking female humans ?

Like tigers can breed with lions to make ligers or how donkeys are made
Dogpill absolutely destroyed Brocel's mind

I've considered this possibility myself honestly.

Cacs mingled with wolves. Dogs are supposed to be descended from them. "Man's best friend" is bullshit. It's cacs' best friend.

Even the penis of dogs is probably cavewomen's fetish imposed on dogs over millions of years. Also consider how cold cacs' natural climate is. They couldn't always have bonERs to fuck their fellow trogs.

They have a very strange and uncanny affinity with dogs.

I mean it's funny tinfoilish shit but....makes ya think!

Isn't interracial sex also bestiality? :feelsUgh: No offense but why are you spamming threads like this...
It could be argued that Original Men breeding with cave dwellers and other unmelanated groups is unnatural. But we live in an unnatural world.

This isn't my thread. I'm not spamming anything. My regular threads and posts get ignored. It's usually when I talk about certain racial truths that I get crazy antibody reactions and hundreds of replies.