Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What women look for in a sperm donor IS what they want in a partner

P

prajeet88

Legend
★★★
Deep down, on a very intrinsic level, women want in male partners the same thing as what they want from a sperm donor. Take an acomplished man like Jeff Bezos, women might be attracted to him for the safety and comfort he provides, but deep down he is a subhuman to them despite his accomplishments. Sperm banks prove the following pills:

- Height pill. Sperm banks require 5ft8 or even 5ft10+ as minimum height. Tall sperm sells for more and women fight over it.
- Race pill. Sperm banks from nordic countries like Denmark are popular worldwide. Chinese women import Danish sperm to have mixed babies:

Nobody wants curry sperm. Heck, nobody wants French or Spanish sperm either - maybe only in France/Spain would such sperm sell. Cope all you like but all women want nordic sperm and they pay money to get it.

This is why I feel like tall + white with nordic phenotype is automatic volcel. The mere fact that you could reproduce tomorrow by getting paid for your DNA is proof that your problems are not comparable to say a manlet or worse an ethnic manlet.

Last edited:
Partially it's historic. Irish were colonized rather than colonizers. They are also not as tall as Nordics. As a neutral observer, I feel like white SMV tier list is:

1. Nordics. Icelandics are the purest form of this, but they are very few in number. If you're Icelandic and you jizz on a floor in Thailand a dozen gook whores will start to fight for your sperm.
2. High-tier Germanics (North Germans, Dutch, some Swiss, some Austrians, Lowland Scottish)
3. Anglos, Celtic Scots, other Germans.
4. French, Irish, Spanish, Italians (despite the positive stereotype), Welsh, and similar.
5. Fingols
6. Hungarians and Balts
7. South Slavs (only cause height moggers - their phenotype sucks)
8. Other Slavs minus Bulgarians
9. Latins that are not Italian (Romanians, Moldovans etc)
10. Turks, Greeks, and similar "mystery meat"
11. Bulgarians. I can't think of anything lower than slav language, gypsy and turk admixture, curry average height, latin phenotype, African level economy, while also having a shit history of being colonized (unlike Greeks and Turks who were colonizers).

Anyways, ALL of these groups SMV mog curries and rices to oblivion.

Last edited:
I worry about the babies born to these single mothers because I think these women are single for a reason, they may have social issues or personality disorders that make them incompatible for getting along with another person, and they will just be passing on their problems to their kids and the kids (especially boys) will grow up to be socially stunted, lacking strong male role models, and likely incels. I hear about successful and desirable sperm donor daughters (Eileen Gu) but never about sons. The only exception to this would be extremely ugly women who may possibly be an incel herself and it's not her fault she struggles to find a decent partner, but that's very rare and most extremely ugly women are also too poor to afford sperm donors so they're not "single moms by choice". If you go on the subreddit "singlemombychoice" so many of the users come off as having personality disorders and blaming men for their own failure to find a mate.

Noodlefoids looking for sperm?

Like eminem once said "now this looks like a job for me"

@Regenerator

I worry about the babies born to these single mothers because I think these women are single for a reason, they may have social issues or personality disorders that make them incompatible for getting along with another person, and they will just be passing on their problems to their kids and the kids (especially boys) will grow up to be socially stunted, lacking strong male role models, and likely incels. I hear about successful and desirable sperm donor daughters (Eileen Gu) but never about sons. The only exception to this would be extremely ugly women who may possibly be an incel herself and it's not her fault she struggles to find a decent partner, but that's very rare and most extremely ugly women are also too poor to afford sperm donors so they're not "single moms by choice". If you go on the subreddit "singlemombychoice" so many of the users come off as having personality disorders and blaming men for their own failure to find a mate.
I agree that while sexually femcels don't exist, there are definitely women who are highly feminist, aggressive, lazy, and who would never be able to find a long term romantic partner (but short term sex is never an issue, even for the most subhuman women).

Noodlefoids looking for sperm?

Like eminem once said "now this looks like a job for me"

@Regenerator
I don't plan to burden a child with my DNA but it blackpills me that I could win a nobel prize in Physics and solve world hunger yet the average ethnic foid would still rather pay for DNA from a 6'2 low IQ white homeless deadbeat

Cope, they want curry sperm:

Cope, they want curry sperm:

hahahaha. thanks for sharing.

1. Nordics. Icelandics are the purest form of this, but they are very few in number. If you're Icelandic and you jizz on a floor in Thailand a dozen gook whores will start to fight for your sperm.
This can't be true, is it?

according to your tier im about 2-3. i cant get thin becky.

Yeah Irish are mid-tier whites are best (historically low tier, but I feel in modern era they mog slavs and other eastern euros)
As someone with huge Irish ancestry I can confirm the Irish are the worst white people, we are like the white niggers. I need to visit Ireland again fr though

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back