Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The reason why women are much more selective in choosing mates is not a matter of personal preferences

Are you gay?

• Yes

• Yes

• Yes

• Nyes

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lustris

Lustris

Banned
-
The Gene's main purpose is to fulfill its biological mission of creating life. Ensuing what might alternatively be a form of self-replication. The reasoning being quite unknown, although many religious theories and ideologies are based on the sanctity of life.

Female humans are conditioned by millions of years of evolution to be as selective as possible when it comes to choosing who will be the father of her offspring.

Biology indeed teaches this truth. Here's the major reason why women are more selective than men/why they have to be:

SPERM COUNT IN MALES VS EGG COUNT IN WOMEN

For men - During spermatogenesis, your testicles make several million sperm per day — about 1,500 per second. By the end of a full sperm production cycle, you can regenerate up to 8 billion sperm. This may seem like overkill, but you release anywhere from 20 to 300 million sperm cells in a single milliliter of semen.

For women - By the time a woman is born, they have 1-2 million eggs remaining, and by the time they hit puberty, they have around 300,000-400,000 eggs. In a woman's reproductive years, they will lose roughly 1000 eggs but ovulate only one egg each month.

Now, you don't have to be a mathematician to make up your mind about the data.

This literally suggests that men have the ability to impregnate multiple women every single day, whilst women can only take one guy at a time. Then for a whole 9 months she'll have to share her resources, her body with this man's offspring.

9 months, and one at a time vs 9 times in 24 hours.

Therefore, how could a reasonably healthy female human choose to mate with a guy that doesn't seem to posses the Maximum Potential genetic qualities that would be seen desirable on an evolutionary window.
She doesn't have to actively or consciously think about this to make up her mind. It's automatically written down in the structure of her DNA.

Remember that the gene always wants the best for itself. No matter what. And the primary goal is reproduction with a result of healthy offspring that will also reproduce with a result of healthy offspring (Based on the acquired genes). And so the cycle continues.

Height is a dominant factor. For a couple of reasons that society would like to bury under the sand, although these reasons are so reasonable that you might as well deny the shape of the Earth being round.

Remember, bigger is always better. Why as a 5'1" woman marry a 5'6" man when you could marry a 6'1" man? Better yet. Why marry a 6'1" man when you could marry a 6'4" man? Bigger. is. always. Better.

For being bigger means stronger bones. An enhanced ability to dominate the workforce. An enhanced social prop. All pointing towards the direction of societal dominance, financial leverage, a higher ability to attract mates. All of this pointing towards the ability to procreate and therefore ensue the Gene's purpose.

Therefore, we are nothing but lines and lines of code written down by the chaotic learning process of Natural selection. You could say it as simple as that.

To top it all off, I want to give you a metaphorical viewpoint of the celibate lifestyle. And why we exist as short, ugly, disabled men.

We are alike the sperm that want to reach the egg but were only destined to die out halfway through the passage. Some of us are so unfortunate that we couldn't even make it into the uterus. But our very existence is similar to that of Yin and Yang. Similar to that of the light and the darkness. Of matter and no matter. For one of them to exist, the other one shall perish. For sound to be heard, there has to be nanoseconds or seconds of silence.

Our purpose is to exist solely so we can be deemed undesirable and die out. Making sure that only the healthy offspring get to play out its business.

Why?

Because just like the people you look down upon you're also nothing but a line of written codes. You're no different than a cow, you're no different than a dog. For they are also all lines of codes that we ourselves are uncapable of reading. Because that would mean a lot more than just being a line of codes.

For your existence as a reject is to contribute to the workforce of society. To fuel the cycle of reproduction. We are a collective hivemind of parasites. We feed off of each other's sorrow and joy. For this makes sure that the gene survives and passes onto the next generation. Nothing more and nothing less. Because garbage in and garbage out.

Lastly, you might want to destroy yourself. You might feel that the crushing chains of reality are too much for your narrow shoulders to bare. But hold tight. Because for every sperm that dies there a billion others made in that same instance.

Hobbies are what happens when people try to cope with this fact. Religion is what happens when a manically insane individual with the minimum capabilities of public speaking meet a horde of lost, depressed fools. It is easy to manipulate those who are lost. For when you are in the darkness, every particle of light seems like salvation. But beware, fools. The light has the ability to blind you. You'll be blinded to the truth.

You'll be blinded to the fact that no amount of working out, reading self-help books, no amount of crying and lowering your standards will help.

Acceptance comes only when you swallow the black pill completely. You can't expect to hold it in your esophagus and convince me that you believe what you're saying yourself. Once you digest this medicine, there's no going back.

Yes, I called it medicine. Because the acceptance of truth is freedom from self-imposed slavery. Let go of it. Accept it. Embrace it.

NO SHIT WOMEN WANT THE BEST FOR HER CHILD

NO SHIT WOMEN WANT THE BEST FOR HER CHILD
That's why my whore mother chose the most ugly, balding, bluepilled beta manlet she could find as my father

That's why my whore mother chose the most ugly, balding, bluepilled beta manlet she could find as my father
blackpill deboonked + looks dont matter :horror:

Based mine did the same
Foids really are so stupid. She chose thw worst possible genes she could find and then she is surprised that i am a failure

Death would be too easy for her. My favorite scenario would be when she is alone and nobody would take care of her and she is drowning in loneliness

Death would be too easy for her. My favorite scenario would be when she is alone and nobody would take care of her and she is drowning in loneliness
Just let her rot bro. Then cumdump her grave

Just let her rot bro. Then cumdump her grave
It would be easier for her to rot if it wasn't for my sister. She is the golden child and they have a good relationship

A lot get impregnated by total assholes though. They just don't want us.
The assholes usually are tall, attractive and masculine