Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The refugees are causing the barrel to explode

M

Mestote

Lonely forever
I am ready to die,

Here in. The facility only has refugees who can't stick to the simplest rules, like always closing the door to the hallway. They can't do this simple thing. Then they must have grown up in their third world country without door handles, and certainly without doors. Now they're constantly slamming them here so much that the doors shake and I get really scared. Then it's really loud here at night too, they get visitors all the time and the visitors don't take any notice. Then they scream in the small corridor that belongs to all of us and of course goes past our doors and trample like elephants.

I would love to take ER

out with these guys, but I don't have a gun here in Germany. It would be fine without one. 10 people dead at least. A few kids too, but the way they'd be

Where are you right now? Why is this post half complete?

Im in the room now besides them...

We have 1 Syrer mom with 2kids. Then a romani with Friends and kids, I Dorn know. Since yesterday another New besides me. And this Bastards dont run off the Toilette right, when she Senf a bit of space. What is He doing? 7hours straight the Toilette on

I'm one of them, so deal with it.

Why are you living with refugees?

Nope, I live here longer, have more rights to say here. When they cant fix it. I will lokk again. Otherwise. There are enough silencly immigrants. She can then ther live

Why are you living with refugees?
Its Berlin, more and more refugees overall. Its horrible since 10 years. Before the Times, we could good live

Li
I am ready to die,

Here in. The facility only has refugees who can't stick to the simplest rules, like always closing the door to the hallway. They can't do this simple thing. Then they must have grown up in their third world country without door handles, and certainly without doors. Now they're constantly slamming them here so much that the doors shake and I get really scared. Then it's really loud here at night too, they get visitors all the time and the visitors don't take any notice. Then they scream in the small corridor that belongs to all of us and of course goes past our doors and trample like elephants.

I would love to take ER

out with these guys, but I don't have a gun here in Germany. It would be fine without one. 10 people dead at least. A few kids too, but the way they'd be
Litteraly alpha Vs low t beta , over for mayocel, the niggers that you described seems low iq and dominant

Its Berlin, more and more refugees overall. Its horrible since 10 years. Before the Times, we could good live
You fuckers deserve it TBH. Stop being cucks for Zionists and US imperialists. Hope millions more refugees come.

Ausländer raus