Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The Rios twins are the biggest BBC worship cucks

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Does this dick have to glaze Leon Edwards every video? I get he is Tyrone but his physique sucks compared to Cbum

(Btw Leon is most likely not natty just for you Martin and Mario Rios)

Screenshot 20240406 215430 TikTok

thats why the rios twin are the biggest cock suckers in the universe

thats why the rios twin are the biggest cock suckers in the universe
I have a feeling they have BBC dildos they fuck in the shower while playing Leon Edwards sweat training videos

Dagestan fighters > else

They need to abolish the weight classes and have a free for all.

They need to abolish the weight classes and have a free for all.
They deadass have this at a jiu jitsu association called Grappling X, I did it and got overpowered by an ex powerlifter

They deadass have this at a jiu jitsu association called Grappling X, I did it and got overpowered by an ex powerlifter
Did you see that video of mighty mouse (Demetrious Johnson) getting an armbar on some 270lb dude?
Real or setup?

Did you see that video of mighty mouse (Demetrious Johnson) getting an armbar on some 270lb dude?
Real or setup?
Oh its real but that doesnt automatically mean every 125 skill guy can beat a 270 guy

Demetrious is a PROFESSIONAL fighter and is likely on steroids, YOU ARE NOT Demetrious Johnson, just because he pulled it off doesnt mean you can