Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Low tier normie Mario Rios thinks athletic physique will get you foids

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Why tf does this normie think an athletic physique is going to help you obtain foids at all? I myself have an so called "athletic physique" according to Mario and I got zero foids in my life.

And a question for Mario if you are reading this, would a foid prefer a morbidly obese chad or a sub-10 with an athletic physique?

Oh and physique is only cope if you do it for the purpose of obtaining foids btw for the "No athletic physique for your face" commenters

Edit:And the reason Leon looks so good Mario is because he is an tyrone not because of his physique.

Attachments

• 36eda2c741207d93f51ce134c8f15004.mp4
    5 MB
he sounds annoying as fuck

what a retard

he's so annoying:feelsseriously:

what a retard
He always yaps about how "small calves make you more athletic and faster" and according to his logic, Indians should be faster than a cheetah? No Indians are still the slowest people alive, look at the niggers, niggers have the biggest calves and yet the most athletic and talented people on Earth.