Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The rise and fall of a chadlite

• Thread starter Deleted member 33893
  • Start date
Deleted member 33893

Deleted member 33893

Self-banned
-
There was a boy in the first year of my highschool who was medium height, skinny, quiet and had shit hair. He was practically invisible to everyone around him especially the girls.
Then in a year he pulls off an incredible growth spurt of more than 10 cm which is insane for that age. I would say that he grew a full 12cm maybe even more. In my life I haven't seen anyone grow so much in such a short period of time.

His demeanor changed a bit and when he changed his hairstyle his transformation was complete. Suddenly he goes from being a loser to having friends and having women that are attracted to him and with each positive enforcement he becomes less shy, louder and more confident. I still heightmogg him by a bit but he knows that he is a pretty boy and I am not. He even calls me an ugly mutant when he would never dare to do that a year before.

He ends up in a long term relationship with a solid 6/10 looking cute girl, one year his junior, a slut with already a long sexual past and a well above average IQ. Eventually he moves into her apartment and SHE STARTS COOKING FOR HIM. She even works a part time job to provide for him while she studies. Then she takes him to another country to meet her father and they all end up going on a trip to a very nice resort.

At this point he is aging and rapidly losing his looks going from a skinny prettyboy to a normie methead looking dude. His long term gf drops him and moves to another country while he completely loses him mind. Idk how his life is going right now but the last I heard of him he was raving about the craziest spiritual shit you can imagine. He was super unhinged and I say that despite me being quite a crazy guy. He dropped off the face of the earth at one point and has no social media now.

looks are not everything they're the only thing

so wtf happened to this guy that made him turn ugly so fast

as for 'rise and fall' most men realize they lose the attention of about 80% of women once they go fully bald, even if they were slayers before and could even cuck other guys

so wtf happened to this guy that made him turn ugly so fast

as for 'rise and fall' most men realize they lose the attention of about 80% of women once they go fully bald, even if they were slayers before and could even cuck other guys
Norwooding and aging face. Can't play the prettyboy if you're balding and look old like shit.

solid 6/10 looking cute girl, one year his junior, a slut with already a long sexual past and a well above average IQ
The sexual revolution and it's consequences has been a disaster for the human race..

Last edited:
He ends up in a long term relationship with a solid 6/10 looking cute girl, one year his junior, a slut with already a long sexual past and a well above average IQ. Eventually he moves into her apartment and SHE STARTS COOKING FOR HIM. She even works a part time job to provide for him while she studies. Then she takes him to another country to meet her father
If she had been a virgin, that would have been a done deal for him a wife and a loving family right there.

From which country was she?

Norwooding and aging face. Can't play the prettyboy if you're balding and look old like shit.
Wtf am i supposed to do then

Don’t feel bad for him at all. He became a real piece of shit when he became looksmatched. I guess he got corrupted by the power