Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News “ The rise of incels is concerning.”

Why do they point out the rise of incels and never help incels?

• To gaslight incels to saying they need to improve by themselves .

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • To continue to make fun of incels .

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • To justify women having crazy social and dating standards.

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • All of these choices and more.

Votes: 42 66.7%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
Incels are a small community why would anyone have any concerns for us

they think that incel = good looking insecure blackpilled guy, in reality incel = ugly guy, bluepilled or blackpilled

Incels are a small community why would anyone have any concerns for us
JFL, incels are not a community, this forum can be a community, but we are :blackpill: incels

The rise in sweatshop workers in China is concerning

OH MY FUCKING GOD THE NEW iPHONE CAME OUT HOLY FUCKING SHIT I NEED TO SPEND HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS TO BUY IT, IT’S SLIGHTLY BIGGER, HAS SLIGHTLY BETTER CAMERA AND LESS BUTTONS

This means the beta uprising is coming soon, right? Feels good man.:feelsautistic:

Incels are seen as anti feminist now which is alarming for the soys :lul:

A simple formula: 80% of women want 20% of men = the rise of incels in all developed countries

There is no such a thing as "incels are doing n" or "incels think x", incels are not a community, it's more like a category in which you belong or not, there is no choice involved. I was an incel even before I knew this place was a thing.

Reminder that women and society are the sole creators of incels and nearly nothing else.
Rarely is it something like our family, friends, or lack of those.
It will nearly always boil down to women rejecting a man because she wants a better looking one

they think that incel = good looking insecure blackpilled guy, in reality incel = ugly guy, bluepilled or blackpilled
Nah, they think any man disagreeing with women is an incel

There is no such a thing as "incels are doing n" or "incels think x", incels are not a community, it's more like a category in which you belong or not, there is no choice involved. I was an incel even before I knew this place was a thing
Exactly

If incels were truly violent, they would never ever have a peaceful they in their lives, luckily for them most incels are passive. Altough the rise of a new type of politics in south korea is good and actually great, it does not help incels, but solve some problems related to toxic femininity.

Because ugly men who [UWSL]simp on onlyfans and are members of incel tears ect and remain blue-pilled sexless incels = all is good, they don't need help. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Ugly men who say things how they are and don't simp, put logical arguments how unfair it is ect = must have really bad personalities, members of incel, dangerous terrorists! They don't deserve help!! :soy::foidSoy:[/UWSL]

Last edited:
NPCs are incapable of having empathy for an unattractive man

Western civilization is basically operating on women logic at this point.
They dont' want solutions to problems, they just want to complain about them.
It was clear from the whole "rape culture" bullshit that was what was going on. Women crying about using their personal agency to reduce their chances of being raped as something they shouldn't do, but telling rapists to stop raping will surely work :feelsclown:

funny because they're also contributing to rise of incels also lmao

Keep ignoring incels. Because when the time comes you will be shocked how big incel army has become.

There is no such a thing as "incels are doing n" or "incels think x", incels are not a community, it's more like a category in which you belong or not, there is no choice involved. I was an incel even before I knew this place was a thing.
Normies don't understand this. It doesn't help that the agenda-driven MSM pushes phrases like "incel ideology" and "incel movement," which plants the thought inside people that there's this organization out there. Call them terrorists and bam, you have a new boogeyman.

The rise of soys is more concerning :shock: