Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The Rise of the Rice: Millions of European White Women are Coming to Korea to Be Riced!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

The appeal of Korean men​

Grace Thornton, a 25-year-old gardener from the United Kingdom, traveled to Seoul in 2021 after watching K-drama "Crash Landing on You" on Netflix.

She was struck by how men in the show did not jeer at or catcall women on the street, as happens in her home country.
In her eyes, Korean men are "gentlemen, polite, charming, romantic, fairytale-like, chivalrous, respectful." She said it also helps that Korean men dress well and groom themselves.

"(English men in comparison) are half drunk, holding a beer, holding a dead fish," she said -- a reference to what she said was the prevalence of fishing pictures in British male dating app profiles.

And the appeal is not entirely about the men.

As Thornton puts it: "In England, I'm very common looking and sound the same as everyone else. In Korea, I'm different, exciting and foreign. People pay attention to me. I felt special."

Screenshot49

Mina, a 20-year-old student from Morocco, said K-pop and Korean TV shows influenced her decision to come to the southern city of Busan in 2021.

The men she saw on TV were depicted as "respectful, good looking, rich men who are protective of you," she said.

At the same time, there has been an explosion in social media content centered on couples featuring Korean men with women from abroad.

Money spinner​

Hugh Gwon, a consultant specializing in YouTube channel management, is one of the original creators of "international couple" content.
He said creators of couples channels who have more than a million subscribers can earn between 30 to 50 million won ($23,000 to $38,000) for each sponsored video.

Last edited:
The Age of Chang :feelskek:

over for chinacels, they getting more hated while korean gooks take all foids

The Age of Chang :feelskek:
Nichola says the image of Korean men has transformed since she met her husband 10 years ago in Sydney.

Back then, she grew used to hearing prejudiced comments such as peers saying that her husband was good-looking "for an Asian."

When she googled "Korean husband" after their engagement, most results were horror stories of Southeast Asian migrant wives married to abusive Korean men. Today, the search yields pictures of Korean celebrities and her blog, along with a Quora link to an anonymous user asking how one can find a Korean husband.

Mina, a 20-year-old student from Morocco, said K-pop and Korean TV shows influenced her decision to come to the southern city of Busan in 2021.

The men she saw on TV were depicted as "respectful, good looking, rich men who are protective of you," she said. :feelsclown::blackpill:

But during her nights out, she was groped in a bar and propositioned for sex from strangers on the street. She felt some Korean men tended to believe that foreign women are more open to casual sex than local women.
Based ricecels! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::lul:

Last edited:
Just be a Chang in makeup bro

When are us mexicans going to get a break?

small dicks still
zero threat tbh :feelskek:

Muh JBW, literally just be NT and good looking! :feelsgah:
@StormlitAqua @bigantennaemay1

I don't care about white women, jeezus phucks, White women have a hive mind and fuck whatever is Fashionable at the moment.

I for one, welcome our new rice overlords.:feelscomfy:

Just be 6'5 theory :lul::lul::lul:
Just be 20 cm taller than your young male average bro! :lul::lul::lul:

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Then explain why are there 10 million women coming to Korea every year where the average height is 5'7 instead of the Netherlands where it's over 6 ft. :feelstastyman:

sounds like cope

You mean the rise of Korean, Japanese, and other wealthy Changs from rich Asian countries. Everyone wants to go to those countries because they are modern, rich, and beautiful. It's called a first world tourism, just like girls go to Paris to take pics next to Eiffel tower for social status. None of them go there to fuck French dudes.

If you're a riceman from poor SEA then no one is coming to you.

And most women got there just to travel - if American girl wants a riceman she can easily find one on Tinder, but that's clearly not what is happening.

Nice cope tho

More turks will be
Born from these copulations :feelsautistic:

GIGA CHOGGERS
RICED.COM
BANANAFEVER

Korean men, like most Asian men, like feminine foids.

White foids are the complete exact fucking opposite. They are masculine in looks and behavior.

We Asian men for the most part, have a very negative view on white women. Even Asian American men.

Yeah, because racepill is cope, what a shock.

Facial attractiveness and especially being NT are far more important factors; not having autism will always outweigh being white.

average rice is ugly as fuk, sure they can surgery max but that applies to everyone

over for non-yellowcels

@Dregster get a load of this:feelswhat:

Absolutely tomfoolery :feelshehe:
Absolute nonsense is what it is :feelsbaton:

I realized a long time ago that you shouldn't take anyone who uses an ER avi seriously :feelsclown:

No they are not, even an inch is a night and day difference for males. It is noticable.
I'm 5'6 and wear shoe lifts trust me an inch or two isn't gonna make a crazy difference. 3 and 4 inches is the goal

When are us mexicans going to get a break?
Dude, what? Literally get a border-crossing goblina, and have babies with her:feelswhat::feelswhat:. These people are having a shit ton of children and it's not with literal Chads, more like 5'5" brown subhumans :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

I wish I was fully Hispanic:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

i suffer as a mayocel

ricecels, you have NO EXCUSE!!! just kpopmax!!!

I would respect Koreancels if only their land wasn't colonized by pigskins and turned into a liberal shithole. They should hurry up and reunify with the north

It's not just "European white women," it's also Islamic women. I wanted to say this before I read the entire post and see, I was right. It mentions a Moroccan woman. That is just one of many examples. I have seen videos of full-on hijabis going to South Korea to study the language and these hijabis are actually kinda cute too. East Asian SMV is crazy high now. I even saw a cute hijabi the other day IRL walking hand in hand with a Chinese guy who wasn't even Islamic. :lul:

10% - racebait
It's not just "European white women," it's also Islamic women. I wanted to say this before I read the entire post and see, I was right. It mentions a Moroccan woman. That is just one of many examples. I have seen videos of full-on hijabis going to South Korea to study the language and these hijabis are actually kinda cute too. East Asian SMV is crazy high now. I even saw a cute hijabi the other day IRL walking hand in hand with a Chinese guy who wasn't even Islamic. :lul:

ovER for Britishcels

Noodlewhores seething :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: @pyromancer1234
The K-pop effect is better than nothing but people exaggerate it into a cope. Women who are into K-pop are frequently, let's say, not the cream of the crop. And there's little carry-over to non-Korean Asian men.

East Asian SMV is crazy high now.
I don't think my city has gotten the memo. Still a WMAF couple visible on every block.

The K-pop effect is better than nothing but people exaggerate it into a cope. Women who are into K-pop are frequently, let's say, not the cream of the crop. And there's little carry-over to non-Korean Asian men.
You think foids can tell the difference between Asians? :feelshaha:

Anyone who looks vaguely East Asian should benefit from this.

You think foids can tell the difference between Asians? :feelshaha:

Anyone who looks vaguely East Asian should benefit from this.

Screenshot 20220815 130247

I found this toilet on a CHINESE dating app, White toilets like these just want to ride any Asian man's cock, they don't care if it's a BCC (Big Chinese Cock) or a BSKC (Big South Korean Cock) or a BJC (Big Japanese Cock). In the Netherlands they even go for k-popmaxxing Indonesians. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

JBW Liars on suicide watch.

Do those bitches realize that the women in the shows also act a lot different than the ones in the west?