Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The Rise of the Rice: Millions of European White Women are Coming to Korea to Be Riced!

GIGA CHOGGERS
RICED.COM
BANANAFEVER
i suffer as a mayocel

ricecels, you have NO EXCUSE!!! just kpopmax!!!
JBW Liars on suicide watch.
B-b-bbbut JBW!
Yeah, because racepill is cope, what a shock.

Facial attractiveness and especially being NT are far more important factors; not having autism will always outweigh being white.
They're even slaying cute white beckies and stacies in South Korea! :feelsUnreal::feelsrope:

Yeah and most of these foids are subhuman and retarded :feelskek:
Giga cope! :giga:

@Transcended Trucel @StormlitAqua, it's over for the caucasiod race, only being a nigger, super shitskin dravidian, or mongoloid is exotic now! :feelsrope:

@Transcended Trucel @StormlitAqua, it's over for the caucasiod race, only being a nigger, super shitskin dravidian, or mongoloid is exotic now! :feelsrope:
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
DBF9BEAF D74D 475D 8318 9728DEBACAF3

Cope.

Please stay out of east asia and don't bring your degenerate culture here. I don't want my country ending up like Brazil or some latin american drug state.

Cope.

Please stay out of east asia and don't bring your degenerate culture here. I don't want my country ending up like Brazil or some latin american drug state.
aren't you Bengali? :feelstastyman:

free my nigga @Zer0/∞ :feelsrope:

FINALLY the 20th century is being reversed: high IQ races of men are getting with lower IQ races of women, instead of catastrophic foids promoting dysgenic unions JUST AS NATURE PLANNED :feelsaww::feelsaww:

FINALLY the 20th century is being reversed: high IQ races of men are getting with lower IQ races of women, instead of catastrophic foids promoting dysgenic unions JUST AS NATURE PLANNED :feelsaww::feelsaww:

Chang's IQ doesn't matter, toilets want him even if he's a retard. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

View attachment 648168

I found this toilet on a CHINESE dating app, White toilets like these just want to ride any Asian man's cock, they don't care if it's a BCC (Big Chinese Cock) or a BSKC (Big South Korean Cock) or a BJC (Big Japanese Cock). In the Netherlands they even go for k-popmaxxing Indonesians. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
She looks retarded