Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment The Robot Test V4.0 - Darker and Edgier

Psychocel

Psychocel

Defunctcel
-
Got a score of 23. Which makes me a Wizard and your superior. Think you have what it takes to lead the horde as a Grand Wizard? Find Out!
L2ZbjcT.jpg

Notice how being a feeemale is a bonus towards success. kek

Last edited:
I scored "Wizard"
Fair use amazing atheist bio pic

Got robot. Lol at the fedora guy
hqdefault.jpg

Got a score of 23. Which makes me a Wizard and your superior. Think you have what it takes to lead the horde as a Grand Wizard? Find Out!
L2ZbjcT.jpg

Notice how being a feeemale is a bonus towards success. kek

Not a Virgin = +8

Doesn't make sense really, because that means anyone can get a free +8 by just paying for sex (which I have).

Not a Virgin = +8

Doesn't make sense really, because that means anyone can get a free +8 by just paying for sex (which I have).
I'm sorry. But you don't have it takes to be Grand Wizard of the Horde. You may still apply for Wizard Apprentice and hopefully reedem yourself towards the rank of Wizard

I'm sorry. But you don't have it takes to be VOLCEL

FTFY lol, I know I don't, its illogical to have a chance to fuck and not take it, any incel that makes it to 30 and its still a virgin is volcel in my book, unless he somehow is just perpetually broke for some reason (poor and uneducated) then he doesn't get a pass, even neets that are 30+ virgins are volcel to me, because they chose that life, they know full well they could just save up a bit of neetbux and fuck once just to "get it out of the way" but they don't, because they ironically feel like its a "trophy" to hold onto that amplifies the worth of their "loserdom".

You know that saying of you either die a hero or live to become a villain, well here's my version of it:

You either die an incel, or live to become a volcel

I got 15. Not as bad as i thought tbh.