Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment The Rorschach Test

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★

Take the test and share your results. I am curious what the results of my brocels will be. :feelshehe:

These were mine:
Screenshot 20240123 222937 Chrome

They're genuinely accurate and relatable, I have been dealing with medical anxiety for some time now :giga::whatfeels:

Last edited:

Take the test and share your results. I am curious what the results of my brocels will be. :feelshehe:

These were mine:
View attachment 1046018

They're genuinely accurate and relatable, I have been dealing with medical anxiety for some time now :giga::whatfeels:
I have panic attacks and i just endure them even tho they are hell, I sit there alone taking it like a man, And its scary i tell you! There is no one who cares about males!

First test where i turned out normal :feelshaha:

IMG 20240124 024457

Brutal suicidefuel.

what years of inceldom does to a mf

These were mine:
View attachment 1046018

Rorschach

Furthermore, your results indicate that you:

• Have a negatively tinged emotional life with a greater-than-average frequency of negative emotions. May also indicate a disposition towards panic attacks and nightmares.

Healthy and well balanced.

Problem is seeing things that aren’t an option
791BBF51 5093 407D 9539 2024E25580F3

To me this looks like a dragon
23908ECF E3C1 404E B843 5C8F3979CD26

These were the options

Problem is seeing things that aren’t an option
Also knowing there are ‘correct’ answers and not being able to keep yourself from picking them even though they’re not what you actually see

• Are preoccupied with bodily problems, indicating concern over real or imagined health problems. May also indicate a disposition towards anxiety and sleep problems.
  • Are struggling with an excess of stressors in your life and have a limited ability to cope with them. Could also indicate rigid thought patterns and the presence of obsessive-compulsive traits in the personality.

This is retarded foid-esque spirituality, similar to horoscopes or handreading.

• Have high self-esteem and self-focus, but possibly also tendencies towards narcissism.
  • Exhibit normal, healthy thought processes and good adjustment to society.

• Have high self-esteem and self-focus, but possibly also tendencies towards narcissism.
  • Exhibit normal, healthy thought processes and good adjustment to society.
The fakecel duology.

Also knowing there are ‘correct’ answers and not being able to keep yourself from picking them even though they’re not what you actually see
A14BB7F6 9E9A 465E A78A B9422FF91F17

"I'm not locked in here with you...

You're locked in here with ME,!"

it says im normal but it should have a bigger variety of choices

Not gonna take this one tbh; I doubt the accuracy/validity a lot & the classifications seem odd.