Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The saddest thing about lookism I know...

Rensudesu

Rensudesu

Mayohodestroyer
★★★★
Is that with a little splash of acid I could force others to empathize with me, they wouldn't be able to hurt me or use me to feel better about themselves, their SOs would leave them... There would be no ignoring the black pill.

On a side note anyone feel that average and above average people tend to be shittier to them than Chad/Stacy? Chadd/Stacies tend to never even notice me but all Normans/Beckies hate me with a passion.

It's because Chad and Stacy are already at the top of the food chain so they have nothing to prove. Lower tier normies will bully you in an attempt to elevate themselves.

Hello incel tears, I already had dinner so your bait isn't gonna attract me tonight.

CuckTears strike again

IncelTears or not, sluts deserve acid facing.

Rensudesu said:
Is that with a little splash of acid I could force others to empathize with me, they wouldn't be able to hurt me or use me to feel better about themselves, their SOs would leave them... There would be no ignoring the black pill.

On a side note anyone feel that average and above average people tend to be shittier to them than Chad/Stacy? Chadd/Stacies tend to never even notice me but all Normans/Beckies hate me with a passion.

>Joined Dec 2017
>Posts: 1 

Cuck tears fag for sure

You guys need to make a few more posts before making these threads, it's such a giveaway.

blackpill_incel said:
>Joined Dec 2017
>Posts: 1 

Cuck tears fag for sure

They don't even try to make it less obvious kek

Had my 3rd open for spotting perps my entire life. Fuck perps.