Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The second-to-most reason as to why marriages end in divorce.

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Is money.

Money is an important factor in maintaining a long-term relationship and you better be getting your work promotions to up-scale your income, just to heighten the probability (or chances) for you to keep her around, however its not 100% guaranteed, of course. Money also gives a lot of stability in relationships/marriages.

A couple of weeks ago on the discord, there was me, and a guy speaking over reasons as to why marriages end in divorce. We've both agreed that they maybe better dating prospects for the women and of course being that looks comes first. As soon I bought up financial hardship, he somewhat disagreed with me, and I tried telling him that "yes looks does matter, but then again women would want to be with a man that makes a higher income than them." In-conjunction with money becoming much more readily important with age.

Here are some worrying stats that proves that.

"Over a third of those questioned said that financial pressures were the biggest challenge to their marriage, while a fifth said that most of their arguments were about money. One in five of those polled blamed their partner for their money worries, accusing them of overspending or failing to budget properly. The latest figures available from the Office for National Statistics show that 107,000 heterosexual couples divorced in 2016 – up 5.8 per cent from the previous year. 'Money is always a common issue and if one person feels that their partner is not pulling their weight financially or at least trying to then it can very quickly cause resentment to grow.'" ~ Ms. Harvey.

I believe most of the problem with money stems from the woman (or wife) since we've already learnt over the months or years of how badly they treat men. I would not be surprised if their the ones causing the issues surrounding money.

Author: Stephen Little
Article title:Money worries are the biggest factor in divorces, survey findsWebsite
Company:The Independent
URL:https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...personal-finances-slater-gordon-a8147921.html

I don't think people should take out the "M" out of "LMS," having LS alone is good enough, yes. In a way, looks, money, status works well together (or have some sort of synergy that you can not cut off). We all know that good looks usually yields good outcomes, e.g. better careers, easily making more new friends (+status),... etc. But you making less money than her would heighten the chances of you getting divorced, so the "M" in "LMS" has to remain intact.

Last edited:
High IQ post

but if you are chad money is useless. Looks>>>money .This is why cheating(adultery) happens

lol at marriage
Certainly is a joke.

I just read some of the stuff on r/relationships to see people struggling with their relationships.

Sometimes it serves me as life fuel (or even a coping mechanism), not having to deal with some of the bullshit that comes with relationships.

It also shows us that the other side maybe "greener," but still some of the usual bullshit goes on the other side.

Last edited:
There's a lot of reasons why marriages end in divorce. But you wanna know why women are MUCH more likely to initiate a divorce?

It's because they've got no worries about getting divorced anymore. Back in the old days, marriage and divorce was different. If a woman were to get divorce, they'd fucking get thrown out into the streets and would have to become a prostitute to support themselves.

Nowadays, women can work actual jobs to support themselves, because society thought it was a good idea to let women work. And women will get alimony as well.

High IQ post

but if you are chad money is useless. Looks>>>money .This is why cheating(adultery) happens
I don't disagree with that, of course. Looks will always prevail, but some Incels underestimate (or downplay) the importance of money, which I'm trying to showcase in this thread.

There's a lot of reasons why marriages end in divorce. But you wanna know why women are MUCH more likely to initiate a divorce?

It's because they've got no worries about getting divorced anymore. Back in the old days, marriage and divorce was different. If a woman were to get divorce, they'd fucking get thrown out into the streets and would have to become a prostitute to support themselves.

Nowadays, women can work actual jobs to support themselves, because society thought it was a good idea to let women work. And women will get alimony as well.
It's depressing to think of many the wife's of husbands dabbling or contemplating with the thought of wanting to divorce their husband's.

A women always have to up-scale their dating prospects to keep themselves sane. If they were left to their own devices, then they'd truly live a life of instability.

tfw when your a poorcel going from one dead end job to another

money is a huge thing no matter who you are. even families fight over money.
from knowing my family a lot id say money is number one and two is sexial incompatibility. if two people, as a couple, arent fucking each other then that means they arent in love and shit is wrong somewhere

That's because women aren't attracted to 90% of men. Money is then what's important.

tfw when your a poorcel going from one dead end job to another
The only way to combat that, is probably to have a 8-10 PSL in looks.

It's sad that we could never return to square one.

Also just lol @ people coping with politics at this point, it's pointless.

What retard would want to take the M out of LMS

money is a huge thing no matter who you are. even families fight over money.
from knowing my family a lot id say money is number one and two is sexial incompatibility. if two people, as a couple, arent fucking each other then that means they arent in love and shit is wrong somewhere
I've seen families fight over inheritance money, it's sad.

People like to think that their not money hungry, sadly its usually the opposite, but we are living in a superficial/materialistic era anyways.

What retard would want to take the M out of LMS
I think some of them maybe confused. I do agree with them that looks comes first, but money also has its importance too.

The only way to combat that, is probably to have a 8-10 PSL in looks.

It's sad that we could never return to square one.

Also just lol @ people coping with politics at this point, it's pointless.

ive never really cared about money much tbh so i dont mind being unwealthy, i just wish females had a similiar outlook lmao.