Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The secondshiftpill

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
I work noon to 8 which is second shift at my job. It’s 10% more money for it. I noticed that it is mostly incels choosing to work this shift. Are we incels just trying to get more cash to cope? There’s also overall less people on this shift. Why the fuck would I work a regular time same number of hours for less money:feelsUgh:

Crab legs are not cheap so I must work second shiftmaxx. :feelsUgh:

It’s secondshiftpill

Brutal, I worked 2nd shift for the past 3 years and preferred it

kek wagecels are truly depressing

Are we incels just trying to get more cash to cope? There’s also overall less people on this shift. Why the fuck would I work a regular time same number of hours for less money:feelsUgh:
normies work regular time jobs so they can party after work with other normies. incels dont have anything like that so they have nothing to lose taking less popular hours for more money

normies work regular time jobs so they can party after work with other normies. incels dont have anything like that so they have nothing to lose taking less popular hours for more money

Yea I found money to be completely useless for me because I am always alone.

I just had more toys to play with

I should get incels together to party after second shift while also making more cash than the normies :feelshehe:

I’m still secondshiftpilled :feelsUgh:

That is a lifefuel shift tbh. Sleep in but not work nights? Nigga be winning. I'd do it for the same money.

That is a lifefuel shift tbh. Sleep in but not work nights? Nigga be winning. I'd do it for the same money.Incel teir
Incels seems to gravitate towards it:feelshehe:

I ONLY work closing shifts. 3pm-10:30pm. I get to see less couples in public because it's not as busy Thank God. But I also prefer a nighttime work environment for some reason. I want to pick up a second job so I can work two jobs full time so I have more money to cope and never have to spend an idle second rotting and staring at my ceiling. I have another interview tomorrow at 2:15
This is some of the most based shit I’ve seen this year. I should work even longer into the night.

I ONLY work closing shifts. 3pm-10:30pm. I get to see less couples in public because it's not as busy Thank God. But I also prefer a nighttime work environment for some reason. I want to pick up a second job so I can work two jobs full time so I have more money to cope and never have to spend an idle second rotting and staring at my ceiling. I have another interview tomorrow at 2:15
What job do you work and interview for

I work a shitty low status job at a grocery store. I don't hate it though, at least not yet. Most of the time during night shifts I get paid to basically stand around. And I'm applying for McDonald's :feelsokman:
It’s good to take the secondshiftpill:feelsUgh:

I work noon to 8 which is second shift at my job. It’s 10% more money for it. I noticed that it is mostly incels choosing to work this shift. Are we incels just trying to get more cash to cope? There’s also overall less people on this shift. Why the fuck would I work a regular time same number of hours for less money:feelsUgh:

Crab legs are not cheap so I must work second shiftmaxx. :feelsUgh:

It’s secondshiftpill
Damn this is brutal, I work that while going to school since im poor :feelsrope::cryfeels:. so I spend a lot of time just going to school, going straight to work, coming home studying like crazy cause STEM then repeating every single day.

I’m old now but when I was young I usually worked the second shift or 3rd. Reason was because I didn’t like getting up early and was more of a night owl. Also there are usually fewer bosses around that you have to deal with on those shifts.

I’m old now but when I was young I usually worked the second shift or 3rd. Reason was because I didn’t like getting up early and was more of a night owl. Also there are usually fewer bosses around that you have to deal with on those shifts.
The nobosspill is great I find.

It’s great to have no boss around