Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The simplest, most indirect insults stick the longest

• Thread starter Deleted member 43365
  • Start date
Deleted member 43365

Deleted member 43365

Self-banned
-
These are things that people just say casually. They aren't trying to hurt your feelings or be insulting but it sticks in your memory nonetheless.

This happened to me way back in elementary school. A group of foids and normies simps were playing fuck, marry, kill during one lunch period. The game is self explanatory, just a remixed version of smash or pass. I just happened to be friends with some normies in that group so I joined in.

That was the day when I learned how unattractive I was as a kid. Brutal :blackpill: for my age. Every single foid playing that game ended up killing me. Not a single one in that group of 7 decided to marry or fuck me, even in a hypothetical situation. I was always the first one dead.

I didn't think it was so bad at first but when they started picking the SHORTER class clown over me, my pride took a really big hit. My first dose of the :blackpill:. A concept that I don't even think existed that far back. I can't remember what grade this was in but it's been at least 7 years and I still remember it vividly. :cryfeels:

I really feel your pain. :feelsrope:
Something similar happend to me and I absolutely agree that causal statments stick longer.
A foid in the school was talking about me without noticing I was sitting behind her. :reeeeee:

I hope I had a chance to rape the shit out for her Asshole. I would bleed every single hole in her body. :feelsgah:

I didn't think it was so bad at first but when they started picking the SHORTER class clown over me, my pride took a really big hit.
Face > Height

Unfortunately it's really rare to grow into good looks, toilets are cruel from birth.