Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill the smaller the city - the harder to ascend

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
Anytime I go to a bigger city I see sub5 teens with girlfriends. I saw an ogremaxxed fat teenager with a foid and they were holding hands! He benefited off just be first theory. In a bigger city there is a wider range of foids and you can still manage to score something if you are a NT person. In a small city there are not a lot of foids and they all flock to the CHAD. I know a CHAD who fucked all the stacies back in high school. A sub5 living in a small town is pretty much a death sentence. All of the foids that you see on a daily basis are going to compete for the 10 CHADs in total. You can genuine ascend as a sub5 if you are a giga NT low and low-inhib but ONLY during your prime a.k.a teen years. If you missed out on just be first theory then you are going to remain an incel even if you live in a big city. Hypothetically if I lived in a huge city i'd still be an incel because of my autism.

Anytime I go to a bigger city I see sub5 teens with girlfriends. I saw an ogremaxxed fat teenager with a foid and they were holding hands! He benefited off just be first theory. In a bigger city there is a wider range of foids and you can still manage to score something if you are a NT person. In a small city there are not a lot of foids and they all flock to the CHAD. I know a CHAD who fucked all the stacies back in high school. A sub5 living in a small town is pretty much a death sentence. All of the foids that you see on a daily basis are going to compete for the 10 CHADs in total. You can genuine ascend as a sub5 if you are a giga NT low and low-inhib but ONLY during your prime a.k.a teen years. If you missed out on just be first theory then you are going to remain an incel even if you live in a big city. Hypothetically if I lived in a huge city i'd still be an incel because of my autism.
Inceldom debunked

In bigger cities, you have more males to "compete" with

Not only that, when they go to medschool or college to bigger cites they never come back. The rest that stays gets married earlier or becomes the side chick of married men. So past like 25 there are zero single foids.

Not only that, when they go to medschool or college to bigger cites they never come back. The rest that stays gets married earlier or becomes the side chick of married men. So past like 25 there are zero single foids.
I stayed in my shithole city and rot meanwhile CHADs went to college and have sex right now with 20 year old hot foids. It's over. I have no future ahead of me JFL.

I stayed in my shithole city and rot meanwhile CHADs went to college and have sex right now with 20 year old hot foids. It's over. I have no future ahead of me JFL.
All the kids i used to go to school with moved to bigger cities and lives better, while i rot in poverty.

All the kids i used to go to school with moved to bigger cities and lives better, while i rot in poverty.
I used to be smart as a kid but the bullying to me. Instead of thinking about my studies I was focusing on how to avoid being bullied. Every single day was a nightmare. :cryfeels::feelscry:

I used to be smart as a kid but the bullying to me. Instead of thinking about my studies I was focusing on how to avoid being bullied. Every single day was a nightmare. :cryfeels::feelscry:
I quit school because i couldn't stand the bullying. They fucked up my whole life, since now i can only get shitty slave jobs.

exaclty my thoughts in a small town a foid might have a whole 5 chds to fuck knowing how degenerate most of them are they'll do that in a week then what? Hence they either have to settle or move to a city many do the latter.

Remember bro

No matter the race , place, country, city, age, height, uglyness, autsticness

All foids wont date a sub 5

Competition is retarded and has done nothing good for biology. In matter of fact it's destroying the world slowly as we speak. If the true purpose of life is to suffer. This is proof of it. I wished I was a kid again. Everyone was somewhat automatically friendly to me. Now that shit is gone. It's like I'm supposed to suffer for no reason.

Fucking incorrect I'll tell you what

Last edited:
This is so fucking true it’s insane, my life turned to shit the minute my parents moved out of a big city and into a random suburb. Cities also have more non-nt people to hang out with.

I live in the biggest city in my country, and it is still shit. I think the opposite is true, or at least it used to be true. If you were born in a village, then the competition would be a lot smaller for you, and local girls would not have much to choose from. Of course, this is true only for the pre-social media and dating apps era. The more connected the world is, the worse it is for your average and below-average male.