Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The solution for short males reproductive problem is to simply abort male babys

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
Tell me if im wrong but

a big reason foids wont reproduce with a manlet is cos they dont want their sons to be manlets and live shit lives also.

The solution for short males reproductive problem is to simply abort male babys

or if u cant get a gf in the first place LL maxx and short countrymaxx. then still do the same plan

either tell her ur originally short or somehow convince her u only want a female baby for some reason

short girl mogs a tall girl statistically in SMV(maybe not to blackpillers cos we know reproducing with taller foids is better) but to normies they statistically prefer shorter foids

so in fact we are even more ideal genetics to create a high smv girl baby compared to a tall guy

am i missing something???!!!

this forum is shit man i get way more replies on looksmax

Looksmax is weird too, it takes way more time for people to respond to threads than on here, despite the larger userbase.

my solution was just to never get in the dating market. who gives a fuck, why even plan for a possibility of a kid when your situation is that bad? its like a homeless guy planning on how he would park his Lamborghini.

that way you're creating more foidlets that are desperate for tall chad to pump and dump
stop crying greycel

That’s the solution to pretty much all the sexual market problems. Foids have much much more value than men and if we produced girls at like 3x the rate of men, there would be 3 girls for every 1 man and men would become the prize. That or every man would have a harem. Good luck convincing men to abort their sons and have only daughters though lol

Even if you got rid of all the manlets, women's standards would just increase in accordance to the height of the male population. Anybody below 6'3 would then be seen as a manlet. This has happened before. 6'0 used to be a really attractive height, but now it's barely average.

Last edited:
does no one agree?
the only reason short genes still exist is because short foids can reproduce easily.

short men who had sons were very likely wiped out of the gene pool.

short men who had daughters passed on their genes for being short.

a big reason foids wont reproduce with a manlet is cos they dont want their sons to be manlets and live shit lives also.
HAHAHAHAHAHH you think foids think in an altruistic way? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOOOL They just hate all non-chad

@ShortestManlet @unique_freak thoughts fellow turbomanlets?

You're right. Women simply don't want short kids. This is a universal knowledge, literally at the dawn of mankind short men were seen as weak,feminine and incapable of defending their women. at this point it's cruel for short couple to produce a child as it will just force them to live a horrible life

You're right. Women simply don't want short kids. This is a universal knowledge, literally at the dawn of mankind short men were seen as weak,feminine and incapable of defending their women. at this point it's cruel for short couple to produce a child as it will just force them to live a horrible life
can still have female baby and it live a good life tho!

but how could u ever convince a girl to abort male babys?

can still have female baby and it live a good life tho!

but how could u ever convince a girl to abort male babys?
who cares lmfao just lie to the bitch and if your male baby comes out short just say genetics work randomly. Why am i even discussing this tho it's not like i will ever reproduce with a women

who cares lmfao just lie to the bitch and if your male baby comes out short just say genetics work randomly. Why am i even discussing this tho it's not like i will ever reproduce with a women
yeah but then we are just bringing more suffering into the world

What if the foid who mates with the short guy is tall? The tall foid/short man mating could produce a tall son.

No woman would mate with me anyway.

Did you think the strategy in your OP would convince women to marry and reproduce with short men?

We would still have the problem that natural selection programs women to not feel physically attracted to short men. No woman would touch us with a 10' long pole even if they knew all their potential children with us would be female.

What if the foid who mates with the short guy is tall? The tall foid/short man mating could produce a tall son.
yes think is ideal but 1 in a billion

We would still have the problem that natural selection programs women to not feel physically attracted to short men. No woman would touch us with a 10' long pole even if they knew all their potential children with us would be female.
do u not think some would be willing? or any way to convince? if so my life is OVER

My height was inherited from my only maternal full-relative besides Mother.

I agree, I'm planning to ascend in SEA and have a beautiful hapa daughter. Mixed Asian/White are the most attractive and are far better looking than plain white skanks, imo, and my manlet genes would only benefit her because petite is an ideal size for a female. The weirdest part would be to convince the wife to abort male ERs, I wouldn't even know what to say to her but it has to be done.

Good luck to all the idiots who want sons - your sons will die as virgin incels because their dick will have zero value in a modern world, and the market is only getting worse for men. I feel sorry all the dudes in China when there's a 40 million male surplus and all of them suffer, what a painful and hopeless existence. But hey you all wanted son now you got them. They might as well turn gay now and fuck each other.

Good luck to all the idiots who want sons - your sons will die as virgin incels because their dick will have zero value in a modern world, and the market is only getting worse for men. I feel sorry all the dudes in China when there's a 40 million male surplus and all of them suffer, what a painful and hopeless existence. But hey you all wanted son now you got them. They might as well turn gay now and fuck each other.
lmao

I agree, I'm planning to ascend in SEA and have a beautiful hapa daughter. Mixed Asian/White are the most attractive and are far better looking than plain white skanks, imo, and my manlet genes would only benefit her because petite is an ideal size for a female. The weirdest part would be to convince the wife to abort male ERs, I wouldn't even know what to say to her but it has to be done.
ay we got the same plan. how tall are you? which SEA country u gonna go to

also how the fuck are we gonna convince them to abort male mini ERs?

yes think is ideal but 1 in a billion

do u not think some would be willing? or any way to convince? if so my life is OVER

How tall are you?

Some ugly women would be willing to date, marry, and reproduce with most short guys, maybe even you.:blackpill:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back