Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media The source of my tranny thread

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

owari da
★★★

View: https://youtu.be/ucbx9we6EHk

The comment section is filled with golden shit like this and I couldn't help but repost it as my own on the forum since it's so funny :feelskek:

Wtf is this song? :feelskek:

Wtf is this song? :feelskek:
this song perfectly describes my exierience into lolita fashion. its so deeply personal to me even as an afab person who has never been satisfied with how i dress. im slowly learning to express myself better one day at a time though.

@Moroccancel2- Would you also kill someone for the opportunity to wear a cute dress and become a maid that cleans some dishes?

You're a tranny?

Lifefuel for copypastacels

Lifefuel for copypastacels
It's not that I really want to get a girlfriend, or that I'm gay. It's just that I think that girls are really cute and I want to look like them and feel how it's like to be like them. Since all the pride stuff has been appearing, when you say you want to be a girl, people will think that you are gay, but that's not what some of us want. Some of us just want to experience the feeling of being a girl, to be able to wake up one day, look in the mirror and see yourself as a girl, or just see how a girl version of yourself would look like. No, I do not want to only act like a girl. I want to look like a girl too, to be pretty, cute and gentle. No, I don't want to marry a boy, I still want to marry a girl cause I think they are cute. Is there anything wrong with that?

@Moroccancel2- Would you also kill someone for the opportunity to wear a cute dress and become a maid that cleans some dishes?
Someone no, trannies.

Unironically liked the video. Also, remember -- traps ain't gay :feelsthink:

That comment section is why we need the nuclear option.

That comment section is why we need the nuclear option.
Wonder how many guys unironically femboymaxxed because of that song jfl. Songs can have a very strong emotional response and they affect your mind. This is why I have become braindead after listening to Love Live & Idolmaster for years.

Songs can have a very strong emotional response and they affect your mind.
Must be the reason why it's not allowed in Islam. Weak-minded fools literally becoming trannies because of a fucking song. :lul: :feelsclown:

I fell for it but only cos I was very drunk.

BornToLose, over and out.