Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy The Soy has made it's way into the foid's ecosystem guys

Five Dozen Eggs

Five Dozen Eggs

STEM-cel
★★★
Found this gem while hopelessly swiping on tinder again. Every single one of her pics is her making the soy face. And of course she's "poly and pansexua' but will still likely land a Chad or two of some sort.

Soygirl

Would swiping left make me a volcel?

I don't think we have to worry about whether something is volcel or not, because 'fortunately,' women have a harsh cut-off. So either you can get with hotties occasionaly with moderate girls inbetween, or none at all.

Is it possible that a new species is born, the soygirl?

8A59BAE4 A08D 42F0 A195 0F265B72BA80

Why did you post that cartoon?[/QUOTE]
Why did you post that cartoon?[/QUOTE]

i h8 gap teeth it reminds me of that episode of ed edd and eddy where double d's bad green breath seeps out of the gap in his teeth

What the hell is that, it'd still get fucked into oblivion if it chooses.

yep when they write descriptions like that its always a facade to trick subhumans to believe in the "pansexual" cope when all she is doing is gaining beta orbiters. Its all a facade to get chad

she probably got resting bitch face, that's why she gotta pull that stupid ass pose

I feel sick just imagining how many times that thing has had sex meanwhile I never will.

I feel sick just imagining how many times that thing has had sex meanwhile I never will.
There are even worse cases showcasing the fucked upness of the dating market. Literal beasts will have more sex than you ever will.

So is she low oestrogen or low T..? I'm confused. :feelsohh:

So is she low oestrogen or low T..? I'm confused. :feelsohh:

I have no idea what she is but she is compensating for something lool. Unfortunately I live in a "Liberal paradise" where people like this are common.

The soyboys have to come from somewhere. You're right tho she'll easily find some Chad or chadlite to breed with and spread her soyboy genes to the next generation and the cycle continues.

What the fuck is wrong with her eyebrows? Nurse, hand me a Stihl weed eater, STAT

And of course she's "poly and pansexual..."

read: mentally unstable or afflicted with some form of venereal disease, probably both

Every single one of her pics is her making the soy face.

Looks more like cockhole face...Jesus Christ, I want to punch it until I break off every single one of her fucking teeth off at the gumline.

There are even worse cases showcasing the fucked upness of the dating market. Literal beasts will have more sex than you ever will.

Yeah... that brings back bad memories of the "Pig Woman Experiment" ... epitome of male thirst and just how much of an advantage women are at.

I’ve noticed these soyhumans lack sexuality. They seem genderless, sexless, and muted. Ironic, considering the profile is indicative of a massive whore.

Girls have way more leeway for retarded shit though. Especially if young and attractive.

**strike double post**

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back