Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The Stacy and Tyrone attraction.

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★
This is just a personal observation of mine so take it with a grain of salt. That being said, I have noticed that the hot stacy cheerleader type of girls will tend to date/fuck Tyrones/normal black guys more often than the average women. Alot of times too the woman in question will be ela Republican or lean right wing politically. For reference look at Lauren Southern and her pervious boyfriend.

In contrast, the bookish/academic/artsy girl will fuck white guys almost exclusively or a boyband looking Asian guy. Again just something I noticed.

You are just observing reality and JBB is reality

I’ve noticed that Latinas seem to go for blacks at least around here.

im so tired of the bbc crap on this forum. no white woman has ever shown interest in me even tho i went to a 90% white highschool. explain that

im so tired of the bbc crap on this forum. no white woman has ever shown interest in me even tho i went to a 90% white highschool. explain that
Are you a nerd/dorky black guy? Did you do well in school?

I’ve noticed that Latinas seem to go for blacks at least around here.
They always go for blacks or whites. Brutal for Latina men.

no i was a loner and i did terrible in school
Ok the loner part was the issue. JBB works for the 90% of black guys. The 10% that are nerds or who just aren't hood are the incels who get fucked.

Because I see it in person. White foids tend to want Tyrone's and for Latinas it's about 50/50 on whether they prefer Chad or Tyrone
Where im at its 75% Tyrone and 25% Chad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back