Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The start of 2024 in itself is so brootal.

• Thread starter psychotic_cock69
  • Start date
psychotic_cock69

psychotic_cock69

बलात्कारी जग्गू
★★
The college vacations are over and so are my days of peace. I was at peace rotting at my home, but now i gotta go back and do studymaxxing, and shit.

I hate the med college i got in, and i hate the fact that i have to study alot all day long from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM while watching all of them "'lovebirds" getting all cozy and shit. Its infuriating.

And the fact that almost all of my professors are females, is just suifuel. No one can save the pajeetland. Its over.

20230616 124313

Life kitni brutal hai I entered the new year rotting on my bed watching blackpill videos on yt meanwhile all the normies were partying and doing other normie bullshit. New year nothing to be happy about.

Life kitni brutal hai I entered the new year rotting on my bed watching blackpill videos on yt meanwhile all the normies were partying and doing other normie bullshit. New year nothing to be happy about.
Over for asocialcels

I hate the med college i got in, and i hate the fact that i have to study alot all day long from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM while watching all of them "'lovebirds" getting all cozy and shit. Its infuriating.
Seeing young couples at my university is ER fuel

My oneitis is being plowed by someone at college as I’m typing this. All the years I suffered over her meant nothing and she has forgotten about me as if I’m genetic dead end trash

My oneitis is being plowed by someone at college as I’m typing this. All the years I suffered over her meant nothing and she has forgotten about me as if I’m genetic
You technically are genetic trash if you are an incel

i wish i was in curryland around fellow curries enjoying tight brown curry pussy instead of getting mogged by aryans every day and coping with runescape

going to uni is pure diluted suifuel, the moment i see prime girls hold hands with their chad bf is the moment i feel like falling in the abyss even deeper, my pain is constant and its sharp, there's no way to escape, and the only way to describe what i feel is agony.

i would give everything to live a day as them. wake up in the morning to 15 dms asking me to hang out, have sex or spend my day getting types of joy i dont even know what feel like