Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The state of the Australian Army

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
My brother visited recently, and he went on a rant about women in the army. Basically, the Australian army was forced by government policy to appear progressive by opening up most roles to women. They gave further pussy passes by lowering the physical standards required for women to join, and making it a rule that they cannot be kicked out for failing training.

And the result is around 70 women in perpetual training. These women passed the piss easy physical, got sent to Wagga Wagga for basic, and have been there ever since.

When there is a new training intake, they are forced to take part. But when they are forced to medically retire due to shin splints, heat exhaustion, they get sent to the medical recovery unit, then they must wait until the next intake starts. And while they are waiting for the next intake to start, they do light duties: a small amount of physical activity and parade each morning, then they play on their phones for the rest of the day.

He said that around 40 of the 70 or so women have been in basic for at least 6 months, but the army cannot kick them out. That is 40 women, who are earning recruit pay, but are ineffective to the army cos they cannot be assigned to a regular unit until they complete basic. And to keep the media from being aware, the army jumbles up the training units to hide how fucked up it is.

Meanwhile, if a man fails training, he is given another chance, then medically discharged. Or so much pressure is put on him through "special measures" to force him to request a hardship discharge.

Women need to be fucking excluded from military service, and relegated to kitchen, child rearing, and nursing. And abolish progressive gender quotas for roles.

These whores should be sucking my cock instead of wasting tax payers money by continuously failing training.

foids and trannies should be banned from the military.

I want to see girl privates.

Women need to be fucking excluded from military service, and relegated to kitchen, child rearing, and nursing. And abolish progressive gender quotas for roles.

These whores should be sucking my cock instead of wasting tax payers money by continuously failing training.
foids and trannies should be banned from the military.

My brother visited recently, and he went on a rant about women in the army. Basically, the Australian army was forced by government policy to appear progressive by opening up most roles to women. They gave further pussy passes by lowering the physical standards required for women to join, and making it a rule that they cannot be kicked out for failing training.

And the result is around 70 women in perpetual training. These women passed the piss easy physical, got sent to Wagga Wagga for basic, and have been there ever since.

When there is a new training intake, they are forced to take part. But when they are forced to medically retire due to shin splints, heat exhaustion, they get sent to the medical recovery unit, then they must wait until the next intake starts. And while they are waiting for the next intake to start, they do light duties: a small amount of physical activity and parade each morning, then they play on their phones for the rest of the day.

He said that around 40 of the 70 or so women have been in basic for at least 6 months, but the army cannot kick them out. That is 40 women, who are earning recruit pay, but are ineffective to the army cos they cannot be assigned to a regular unit until they complete basic. And to keep the media from being aware, the army jumbles up the training units to hide how fucked up it is.

Meanwhile, if a man fails training, he is given another chance, then medically discharged. Or so much pressure is put on him through "special measures" to force him to request a hardship discharge.

>lower physical standards for women
that’s technically dangerous

I was at kapooka 13 years ago. I went to the hospital at recruit training about to collapse from all the vaccines they injected in me the prior day. They gassed me with antibiotics or someshit and I stayed the night in hospital. The nurses and doc recommended I stay another night but I was adamant to get back to training or else fall behind and didn’t want to look like a soft cock. Anyway, I saw about half a dozen foids sitting in the hospital doing fuck all and looked completely healthy. 8 years later after graduate school I applied for an officer role and got through, however they told me I’ll have to wait over a year to get to officer training because of female quotas taking the positions.

Government jobs are a female and fag safe space. I got a job in the resource sector.

Thank god I never joined the military, it always seemed like one big cope.

Australian army lapdog of the united states of israel