Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The Story of Incels: The Loneliest Boys in Town

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★

Wonder how he survived without the internet kek.

Im in tear's :feelscry:. Those asshole's didn't accept him into their society so he had to self exile himself. Rotting away underground with nobody to talk to or love.

Just replace the cave with my house and that's basically a documentary on me.

Bald, manlet, framecel, no mandible, wonky asymmetrical eyes, Michael never stood a chance. Still mogs me though. This reminds me of when I was a manlet, with zero facial bones, with severe acne all over my face, while wearing glasses. I had to walk home and any time I crossed pass with someone they would torment me and multiple cars everyday would stop and harass me because of how ugly I was. This completely stunted my development, I mean the average human being goes out daily and hangs out with different friends multiple times a week, meanwhile I was in my room draining pimples, coughing up phlegm , while playing video games, and browsing imageboards.

Sad. Thank god that being GL doesn't matter in the real world.

1522728110510 0

Bald, manlet, framecel, no mandible, wonky asymmetrical eyes, Michael never stood a chance. Still mogs me though. This reminds me of when I was a manlet, with zero facial bones, with severe acne all over my face, while wearing glasses. I had to walk home and any time I crossed pass with someone they would torment me and multiple cars everyday would stop and harass me because of how ugly I was. This completely stunted my development, I mean the average human being goes out daily and hangs out with different friends multiple times a week, meanwhile I was in my room draining pimples, coughing up phlegm , while playing video games, and browsing imageboards.
so you are not a mallet anymore? what was your secret kek