Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope The suffering will end one day

laincel

laincel

AI Kurisu is my cope
-
I just need to endure all this for a little bit longer. When everything ends, I will finally get my deserved rest. Keep grinding, keep hustling, keep believing. Pain is not eternal

Yes, you get to rot in a grave.

We all get one chance to enjoy life, and the jews have ruined it for everyone
I fucking hate globalization and mass media. Could be free from all this shit but they fucked everyone's brains especially foids'. I wish I could stab them in the head in real life

At least I will relax for once in my life. It's just painful wearing this face
True, nothing beats not being conscious. That's why sleep is one of the best copes around.

We all get one chance to enjoy life, and the jews have ruined it for everyone
I will never forgive them for bringing feminism and faggotry to my country.

The second life awaits, friend. The universe has not forgotten us. He will reincarnate us into a new beautiful world.

The second life awaits, friend. The universe has not forgotten us. He will reincarnate us into a new beautiful world.
How touching :feelsautistic:

I will put a pillow on your face once you're on profound REM sleep. You won't suffer.

If you have reasonable goals that don't depend on women's choosing they will be reachable. The problem is how to get there and will you be able to endure the hardships of the journey? Having a woman by your side makes everything better.

Don’t forget to shoot for your dreams

i will probably feel better one day when i fuck a hooker and touch her boobs, i can't imagine myself dying without feeling what boobs feel like tbh and even if i am gonna die without getting a gf i would at least want to get some boobs paid

i will probably feel better one day when i fuck a hooker and touch her boobs, i can't imagine myself dying without feeling what boobs feel like tbh and even if i am gonna die without getting a gf i would at least want to get some boobs paid

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back