Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity The Sweet, Sweet rewards of being a White Knight

BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
IMG 7460

1. A BrazilianSigmaPilled soy cuck sees a foid fighting with her gigantic giga chad boyfriend
  2. Cuck boy decides to be a white knight and defend muh lady
  3. Chad brutally beats the living shit out of the beta cuck
  4. Foid gets wet from seeing her giga chad BF ferociously destroying a cuck LARPing as "captain-save-a-whore."
  5. Foid disregards the cuck and goes back to chad
  6. Cuck left to nurse his wounds alone. No pity fuck sex for him.
TL-DR : don't be a white knight - you're never rewarded with pussy.

This needs to happen more

Once a woman gets into a relationship with an abusive male, she is mentally broken and should be avoided at all costs.

Once a woman gets into a relationship with an abusive male, she is mentally broken and should be avoided at all costs.
Based and Blackpilled.

Cucks like "saving" whores. It has never worked and will never work.

Well deserved

This needs to happen more
I love this. Soon cucks will learn to mind their damn business, because whiteknighting isn't going to get them laid and they'll just end up getting the shit kicked out of them or worse.

Sad thing is - the guy will probably do the same thing again and again and continually try to white knight jfl
I don't think he will keep whiteknighting after he wrote that tweet as his last ditch effort to get pussy for what he did for m'lady, and realizes he still won't get any. But maybe some cucks need to learn more than once.

I don't think he will keep whiteknighting after he wrote that tweet as his last ditch effort to get pussy for what he did for m'lady, and realizes he still won't get any. But maybe some cucks need to learn more than once.
Someone should tweet him the sacred truths of the scientific blackpill - i think after such an order he will be responsive to truth and reason.
sad natural selection
Based and DarwinPilled

The thing is most cucks usually defend this kind of relationship as long as Stacy's boyfriend is Chad/Tyrone (which it usually is), this guy has finished the process of becoming a fully cuckified NPC

This guy deserved it
full

Someone should tweet him the sacred truths of the scientific blackpill - i think after such an order he will be responsive to truth and reason.
I hope the tweet isn't fake because it doesn't link anywhere.

Screen Shot 2020 01 18 at 90651 AM
:feelskek:
That low iq cuck really did expect to get pussy after being a whiteknight fag.
It's 2020 sweety, foids can take care of themselves.

I think I found the picture with his full twitter username

Last edited:
:feelskek: :feelskek: Lmao what a retarded cuck i hope he learns but he will probably keep being a whiteknight soy that probably has a suscription to 20 whore's onlyfans

I hope the tweet isn't fake because it doesn't link anywhere.

View attachment 191835 :feelskek:
That low iq cuck really did expect to get pussy after being a whiteknight fag.
It's 2020 sweety, foids can take care of themselves.

I think I found the picture with his full twitter username

View attachment 191839
Based and InvestigativeJournalismPilled
:feelskek: :feelskek: Lmao what a retarded cuck i hope he learns but he will probably keep being a whiteknight soy that probably has a suscription to 20 whore's onlyfans
Probably sends thousands of dollars to ethots jfl and still doesnt get pussy. Its over

Last edited:
already posted yesterday :feelsseriously:
Reposted for emphasis.

Do we stop posting Brutal Blackpills because yesterday someone else posted a Brutal Blackpill? No we post Hiroshima Nagasaki Blackpills all day everyday until the curse of inceldom is eradicated

Lmao dumb cuckold got BTFO

Tfu on this cuck, he deserves more kicking

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back