Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The tall ugly bitch in my class said she doesn’t like guys below her height to another foid classmate

FatFoidHater69

FatFoidHater69

Recruit
★★★
Damn ugly bitch. I’m ugly and I don’t have any standards because I know where I stand, whereas ugly women still have the audacity to have physical appearance requirements. I hate women with no arse but I know that if someone liked me I would take it because I get what I would get.

Tall bitches always complain about being discriminated, but its a bullshit, only thing holding them back is their standards.

Damn ugly bitch. I’m ugly and I don’t have any standards because I know where I stand, whereas ugly women still have the audacity to have physical appearance requirements. I hate women with no arse but I know that if someone liked me I would take it because I get what I would get.
How's she ugly, exactly? Fat? Or unappealing features?

Well
you can say 'i don't like the way womens cunts smell on their period', it's the same level of insult