Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Term "Euphemism" Is A Euphemism For "Lie" (Our "Species Culture" Of Dishonesty)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I only just realized how meta the term euphemism is, it only just dawned upon me, when you think about it, the term in of itself is a euphemism for "lie", that's all that euphemisms are

On that note, when we look at the culture of the entire species of humanity, dishonesty is inherent to every aspect of our culture, especially when it comes to subjects that relate to the "nature of existing"

We call death "resting in peace", "passing on", etc

We refer to sex as "making love"

I don't know if its sociopathy but I tend to pick up on all these weird idiosyncrasies that are common among the interactions between humans in conversation, greetings, etc, and everything literally revolves around lying to eachother, pretending that what we know is true isn't, this is why as a species we remain so primitive and are plagued with trivial problems despite how technologically advanced we are, its because as a species we haven't taken the final step to truly become an advanced species, honesty and honesty even in the face of introspective thought

Humans for the most part are an illogical species, and a dishonest species, so really and truly it is us who are the weird ones for being logical and honest, in a world where dishonesty is the norm, an honest man is a problem and an abnormality

Think about the weird commonalities that we all just accept and they don't even make sense

"Eat your food, but don't act like you enjoy it too much, eat as though you aren't enjoying it and it isn't that great, too much enjoyment isn't courteous" - Yet our entire food economy today revolves around the enjoyment of food, favoring taste over nutrition

"If you buy something for someone, remove the price tag, its discourteous to remind someone how much you are spending on them" - Why, that logically doesn't make any sense, if they feel bad about having money spent on them, then they should refuse, its ridiculous that I have to conceal a price so that someone gets to have blissful ignorance, they can simple return the favor or refuse

Every single damn thing we do everyday in human society has some lie tied to it, some weird game I have to take part in, and I realize more and more that's what's tiring about life to me, having to deal with these annoying, pointless, illogical interactions day in and day out, having to lie all the time and having everyone around you treat it like its common place, like its regular behavior, when actually it isn't, its just that the abnormal individuals are the majority, so they get to decide that their abnormality is normal, despite how much it holds back the species, and slows social progress, they don't give a fuck, they love their little social games and the intricacies involved because it makes them feel special for taking part in it and "mastering" it, even though it impacts the all round efficiency and productivity of the species, they don't care, any advanced AI would point out the same flaws of the species that I am now, we operate in a way that doesn't make sense, I'm tired of hearing fucking BS lines like - "that's what it means to be human" that is overly repeated in all media, its fucking BS, and those of us who aren't illogical are stuck on a plane being piloted by fucking blindfolded idiots.

Being a black piller, is like being a monkey in a jungle within a community of monkeys, and then one day you wake up and you are a human being with all the understanding, consciousness, self awareness, etc that makes you differ from a monkey, yet you still have to live amongst the monkeys, you still have to go along with all the interactions you did before but this time around you can see it for what it is, and it bothers you, you want out, but there is no out, because all that there is, is that community of monkeys, they are the majority you have no choice but to live with them, you leave that community and all you will find is another community of monkeys, YOU ARE ALONE

If you guys think being a black piller now is hard, imgaine having this mindset in the old days, where does was no internet to reach out and speak to like minded men, yuo'd truly feel alone and trapped then

This is why I could never ascend at this point, I don't want to, I don't want anything to do with human society, I just want to wealthmax and retreat to some corner of the world where I can live a relatively undisturbed life and have access to various forms of entertainment and pleasure, interacting with humans is tiring, we are truly a ridiculous species if you look at us from an outside looking in perspective, we wonder why we have so many social problems, so much corruption, etc when our culture as a species is literally about lying

Even things like products, technology and inventions revolve around lies, heck cornflakes wasn't even invented to just be a food for a quick healthy breakfast, it was invented to curb masturbation (notice how a lot of things point back to human sensitivity around the subject of sex, and how were willing to do anything to repress and cover it up, rather than be honest about it)

I would not be surprised if we encountered some advanced species one day and when we try to explain the concept of euphemisms to them, they are confused, because no such equivalent term exists in their language or culture, they'd respond - "you mean lying?", because that's all that it is, humans are a dishonest species, one so dishonest that we've even perfected the art of lying to ourselves, we lie to ourselves about the concept of death, about sex and reproduction, about whats valuable to society, about the structure of relationships between males and females and what stabilizes these structures, about why people participate within society and what determines how and if they do so, etc

I truly believe that all human problems stem from two base aspects of personality that the majority of humans have:

(1.) Ego
(2.) Dishonesty

These two things are the bane of human existence, and ego is #1 because it is usually the root cause of #2, Ego is the root of all misfortune, if humans weren't such an egotistical species, not so obsessed about being better than others, pushing others beneath you, talking down to other people, etc, all of our problems would pretty much go away, but until that day, were all just stuck here dealing with normies and the fucked up world they created.

Last edited:
Lol didnt read
:dab:

It's implied in the definition and the term itself that Euphemisms are just the equivalent of 1984 newspeak anyway. Someone who would for example use euphemisms would never call them that. The definition already implies that it's just a way to let someone down easy anyway.

I don't think euphemism is a euphemism for lie. A euphemism isn't a lie, it's just saying something in a more considerate way or less harsh way because feelings. Lies are just straight up being dishonest.

The mollycoddling of human ego is as old as humanity itself. Euphemisms, white lies, spin. They're all there just to dampen or outright fabricate reality to oil society's cogs and gears. The origin of the word "euphemism" was in positive thinking, where the original meaning was "use of a favorable word in place of an inauspicious one, superstitious avoidance of words of ill-omen during religious ceremonies." It's optimistic hokum that fools the lower quintiles.

You might like Plato's Allegory of the Cave. It's along the same lines of your well-fitting monkey analogy. Wealthmax and ditch society if you can. There's nothing there for us.

The definition already implies that it's just a way to let someone down easy anyway.

A lie is still a lie, the intentions of the usage of said lie doesn't make it any less dishonest

Let me remind you that the term "creepy" often used by women is a euphemism for "ugly", let me also remind you that "letting people down easy" is a great way to waste someones time and effort by spreading false hope, because instead of women letting men know that its something outside of their control that they were rejected for, a man will hear "creepy" and think - "I just need to change my method of approach, dress differently, speaking different, act differently, just don't come off as "creepy" and I'll have a chance"

Euphemisms only create more problems, they don't really help with anything, its like a temporary fix for a permanent problem, at some point a flimsy patch will come loose

Also do you see the irony that the phrase you used "letting someone down easy" is also a euphemism, its so ingrained in our culture, even right fucking now you are doing it, that ridiculous phrase is just a euphemism for selfishly lying someone into a false sense of hope for the sake of the user of the phrase not "feeling bad", its really just a selfish act to "let someone down easy" rather than "let someone down honestly", people who do this are only really doing it for themselves, so they don't "feel bad", while getting to be blissfully ignorant and tell themselves they are doing it for the sake of the other person, and actually feel good about lying to that person. Its ridiculous and twisted logic, that person is going to go on with false hopes, not fully understanding what changes they need to make to find success, or whether anything could even be changed at all to find success.

Really and truly "letting someone down easy" is nothing but the user of that act "giving themselves the easy way out" (cowardice)

I don't think euphemism is a euphemism for lie. A euphemism isn't a lie, it's just saying something in a more considerate way or less harsh way because feelings. Lies are just straight up being dishonest.

I already expected to get BS semantic arguments like this

If you look up the word "dishonest" you'll see that one of its definitions is - "intended to mislead or cheat"

That's exactly what euphemism does, so for you to say - "Lies are just straight up dishonest" is ironic

Misleading someone on purpose is still a form of lying, you are just lying INDIRECTLY, and that's whys euphemisms are, indirect lies, and sometimes direct lies in some cases

If uou convey death to a child as "resting in peace" that is a lie as you are painting the false illusion that death is like sleeping and its peaceful (as though you can consciously perceive it)

If you convey sex to a child as "making love" that is a lie, because you are painting the act of sex as some kind of "pristine" light hearted act, rather than the vigorous, rough, disgusting, sweaty mess that it is

You can try and paint it any way you want, its all just lies, you are just arguing the semantics right now of what a lie really is

If a guy fucks your girl friend while she was on some company business trip but tells you that "they bonded during the time that they spent together" I guess you could say - "well he didn't lie now did he", that's just BS, he's being non-specific on purpose, he's lying indirectly.

You might like Plato's Allegory of the Cave. It's along the same lines of your well-fitting monkey analogy. Wealthmax and ditch society if you can. There's nothing there for us.

I have heard of it, and I can relate to it very well, and indeed ditching society is the only "win" an incel can get in this world, there is nothing in this empty mess of a world for us

Last edited:
A lie is still a lie, the intentions of the usage of said lie doesn't make it any less dishonest

Let me remind you that the term "creepy" often used by women is a euphemism for "ugly", let me also remind you that "letting people down easy" is a great way to waste someones time and effort by spreading false hope, because instead of women letting men know that its something outside of their control that they were rejected for, a man will hear "creepy" and think - "I just need to change my method of approach, dress differently, speaking different, act differently, just don't come off as "creepy" and I'll have a chance"

Euphemisms only create more problems, they don't really help with anything, its like a temporary fix for a permanent problem, at some point a flimsy patch will come loose

Also do you see the irony that the phrase you used "letting someone down easy" is also a euphemism, its so ingrained in our culture, even right fucking now you are doing it, that ridiculous phrase is just a euphemism for selfishly lying someone into a false sense of hope for the sake of the user of the phrase not "feeling bad", its really just a selfish act to "let someone down easy" rather than "let someone down honestly", people who do this are only really doing it for themselves, so they don't "feel bad", while getting to be blissfully ignorant and them themselves they are doing it for the sake of the other person, and actually feel good about lying to that person, its ridiculous and twisted logic, that person is going to go on with false hopes, not fully understanding what changes they need to make to find success, or whether anything could even be changed at all to find success.

I already expected to get BS semantic arguments like this

If you look up the word "dishonest" you'll see that one of its definitions is - "intended to mislead or cheat"

That's exactly what euphemism does, so for you to say - "Lies are just straight up dishonest" is ironic

Misleading someone on purpose is still a form of lying, you are just lying INDIRECTLY, and that's whys euphemisms are, indirect lies, and sometimes direct lies in some cases

If uou convey death to a child as "resting in peace" that is a lie as you are painting the false illusion that death is like sleeping and its peaceful (as though you can consciously perceive it)

If you convey sex to a child as "making love" that is a lie, because you are painting the act of sex as some kind of "pristine" light hearted act, rather than the vigorous, rough, disgusting, sweaty mess that it is

You can try and paint it any way you want, its all just lies, you are just arguing the semantics right now of what a lie really is

If a guy fucks your girl friend while she was on some company business trip but tells you that "they bonded during the time that they spent together" I guess you could say - "well he didn't lie now did he", that's just BS, he's being non-specific on purpose, he's lying indirectly.

I have heard of it, and I can relate to it very well, and indeed ditching society is the only "win" an incel can get in this world, there is nothing in this empty mess of a world for us
No I understand all of this but the problem is not because of the concept of euphemisms the problem is that the world we live in is fundamentally dishonest in every imaginable way.

true it means lie basically but it’s a specific type of lying so i can see why it’s its own term

the problem is not because of the concept of euphemisms the problem is that the world we live in is fundamentally dishonest in every imaginable way.

That was the point of this thread, euphemisms are just a symptom of the dishonest culture humans as a collective have fostered