Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The term "Incel" has become mainstream and the blackpill will spread like a virus.

• Thread starter Ugly_equals_Death
  • Start date
Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
I read people call other people an "Incel" here in europe, first it was once a month now you read stuff like "are you an incel or something teehee" on weakly bases. It has become mainstream and soon more and more people will google it and more and more will identify as one of us.

too many incels refuse to identify as incels because of the bad connotations it brings, such as 'school shooter' and 'creepy weirdo'

It's fantastic. There's no such thing as bad publicity for incels. The blackpill must be spread.

Why do people keep putting incel stuff in offtopic?? @Incellectual please become mod and save forum; make Sniffles's sacrifice worth it.

Why do people keep putting incel stuff in offtopic?? @Incellectual please become mod and save forum; make Sniffles's sacrifice worth it.
let's make it happen

Incellectual 2020

Here in Italy I've seen quite a few articles about inceldom, unfortunately the conclusion is that we are all potential mass murderers to avoid or to be made joke in the best case..

The blackpill won’t become popular if it’s proponents are painted as fat pedophilic basement dwellers with weak wrists

It's fantastic. There's no such thing as bad publicity for incels. The blackpill must be spread.
That's true.
Everyone already hates us.
It can only change to positive, never negative

Excellent, the Incel rebellion is rising to power.

i still have never heard anyone irl say the word incel, guess that's because i hardly ever go outside

I am a hiki so i have no clue, but at least when i comes to my family there isn't any talk about incels.

I wish men were high-T enough for when foids call them incels because of some blackpilled thing they said they would respond with "So what???? What if I am, wtf you gonna do?? Not fuck me? Well go fuck yourself them, fucking bitch!"

I wish men were high-T enough for when foids call them incels because of some blackpilled thing they said they would respond with "So what???? What if I am, wtf you gonna do?? Not fuck me? Well go fuck yourself them, fucking bitch!"
They're probably not going to fuck us anyway so who cares how we respond to them.