Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The time I got bullied by a group of middle school foids

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I don't know exactly how old they were, because the odd thing was that I never even saw these girls a day in my life. I guess they were about 14 years old while I myself just turned 16. I found out that they were 2 grades below me, and that they targeted me purely because I was ugly.

I can remember the day it all began, because it was so incredibly brutal. It was the day after autumn break that they suddenly approached me, and asked me to look at the phone of one of the foids. She went to her gallery and showed me a photo of an extremely ugly man, and proclaimed that he looks like me. I thought it was weird, but I couldn't be bothered to be angry at some foids that were 2 years younger than me, however little did I know it was only just the beginning.

It turned in an almost daily occurrence that I had to endure their pestering, every single time I walked trough the hallways on my way to my classes I'd see one of the foids that were seemingly always ready with yet another picture of an ugly guy to show me, and tell me he looks like me. It really started to bother me, and it genuinely made me feel extremely bad about myself. "I am I really this bad looking?" I thought to myself.

They even gave a name to one of the ugly men, and started calling me it every single day that they got the chance to see me. "HEY [NAME]"
"WAIT [NAME] I WANT TO SHOW YOU SOMETHING"

I grew scared of walking trough the hallway or being on the playground during my breaks, so I tried to avoid being there as much as possible. This in turn made me turn up late for numerous classes, because I used to wait a few minutes before entering those infernal hallways. I used to eat my lunch in the a closed, one person bathroom. One time two random foids broke the lock in order to get in, and saw me crying. They laughed at me...

Hindsight 20/20 I totally should've beaten them to a bloody pulp. I was 100% capable of absolutely decimating every single one of them at once. I never even threatened them solely because I didn't want anymore problems for myself, I just wanted to finish my studies at that accursed school, but unfortunately even that was taken away from me by external forces.

If I knew school was never going to work out for me, I would've beaten them to the brink of death, let them fully recover in the hospital, and the moment they set foot out of the building, beat them again.

Last edited:
Brutal. @shii410

When you get teased like this, you have to be quick witted and hit them back with something funnier, ignoring or giving a reaction to bullies doesn't work.

you have to be quick witted and hit them back with something funnier
It doesn't matter. If you're ugly you will get laughed at no matter what you say.

I would have destroyed them

I would have destroyed them
Imagine the backlash you would get from everyone when they heard you beat the shit out of foids 2 years younger than you.

Men should be able to hit women under certain circumstances. It's would create a social balance and keep women from taking advantage of their invincibility.

I don't know exactly how old they were, because the odd thing was that I never even saw these girls a day in my life. I guess they were about 14 years old while I myself just turned 16. I found out that they were 2 grades below me, and that they targeted me purely because I was ugly.

I can remember the day it all began, because it was so incredibly brutal. It was the day after autumn break that they suddenly approached me, and asked me to look at the phone of one of the foids. She went to her gallery and showed me a photo of an extremely ugly man, and proclaimed that he looks like me. I thought it was weird, but I couldn't be bothered to be angry at some foids that were 2 years younger than me, however little did I know it was only just the beginning.

It turned in an almost daily occurrence that I had to endure their pestering, every single time I walked trough the hallways on my way to my classes I'd see one of the foids that were seemingly always ready with yet another picture of an ugly guy to show me, and tell me he looks like me. It really started to bother me, and it genuinely made me feel extremely bad about myself. "I am I really this bad looking?" I thought to myself.

They even gave a name to one of the ugly men, and started calling me it every single day that they got the chance to see me. "HEY [NAME]"

I grew scared of walking trough the hallway or being on the playground during my breaks, so I tried to avoid being there as much as possible. This in turn made me turn up late for numerous classes, because I used to wait a few minutes before entering those infernal hallways. I used to eat my lunch in the a closed, one person bathroom. One time two random foids broke the lock in order to get in, and saw me crying. They laughed at me...

Hindsight 20/20 I totally should've beaten them to a bloody pulp. I was 100% capable of absolutely decimating every single one of them at once. I never even threatened them solely because I didn't want anymore problems for myself, I just wanted to finish my studies at that accursed school, but unfortunately even that was taken away from me by external forces.

If I knew school was never going to work out for me, I would've beaten them to the brink of death, let them fully recover in the hospital, and the moment they set foot out of the building, beat them again.
this is brutal as fuck, especially when you consider the fact that many 13-14yo girls date ugly subhuman tier 13-14yo boys who are much worse looking than us

That's what happens when soyciety views foids, especially young foids, as an untouchable class that can do whatever they want and no one contradicts them.

Never let a foid diss you like that! The average man even a skinny man who doesn't work out could knock out your average foid

Never let a foid diss you like that! The average man even a skinny man who doesn't work out could knock out your average foid
The problems I would get with the school would be innumerable

Incel trait: getting laughed at by girls and even women.

Incel trait: getting laughed at by girls and even women.
Being actively bullied by foids is genuinely the worst thing ever.

These weak creatures have so much power over me.

HEY [NAME]"

They entered the bathroom to see you then you had an opportunity to do something reasonable @IncelKing would have stepped up.

They entered the bathroom to see you then you had an opportunity to do something reasonable @IncelKing would have stepped up.
Drag her in the bathroom and [REDACTED]

very empathetic

JFC absolutely brutal. This is what a lot of foids really are. Some of them get better at hiding their true nature as they get older, but deep down a lot of them believe and endorse this kind of abuse. Rough.

They always do that, but for some reason i find it so hot to get bullied by younger teenage whores in their prime. I wish it happened to me now, my penis would explode

you should have break their fucking faces so they would be ugglier than an ogre

They always do that, but for some reason i find it so hot to get bullied by younger teenage whores in their prime. I wish it happened to me now, my penis would explode
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: nigga

I have been treated like shit by females all my life

Very very Relatable

extremely relatable, the foids in my case were 2 years below me as well.

Before graduating from middle school (finishing 4th grade), was the last time I ever talked to foids at my age. (irl)

i had a really bad 4-5 month period when i would go days without sleeping and other unhealthy habbits, i felt like i was rotting, it really impacted my appereance

a group of foids from my class took a really bad picture of me and laughed in front of me
and it spread it all over our school groupchats and i became a punching bag for bullies

i was laughed at and mocked so hard, i think they tried taking more pictures too, it was so uncomfortable that i wanted to kill them and whenever i hear foids laughing now i remember those days and it sucks so hard
worst time of my life nobody was compensating for me either it was fucking dreadful

Brutal story its interesting but sorry about that what a bunch of pricks.

It's interesting in that foids used to have to evolve to survive to be careful with that they say otherwise they would get beaten to a bloody pulp as you suggest, however in our current gynocracy they dont even have to worry about this because there would have been very dire consequences if you touched them despite them absolutely deserving it.