Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The time I was humiliated by faggots on 4chan

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Last year I decided to post my body on r9k which I assumed was a venting space for incels as it had been in the past. My body is extremely feminine because of a genetic condition which is what I was venting about. However instead of fellow incels I was met with faggots lusting over my body. I was incredibly disgusted to say the least. However months later I had almost entirely forgotten about the situation. I was on a 4chan/incel discord server venting about the same thing once again aka my body when suddenly a faggot from 4chan recognized me and started mocking me for my face. Telling me such a face could never belong to a nice body. They accused me of catfishing before settling in agreement that I was a genetic freak.

And yes I did say "they" because this faggot had invited all his friends to trash me! They even made memes of which they posted on fag and edgy zoomer spaces.

Ever since then I've developed a special hatred of faggots. Especially fag tops.

Doesnt really matter, Just exit the page

Last year I decided to post my body on r9k which I assumed was a venting space for incels as it had been in the past. My body is extremely feminine because of a genetic condition which is what I was venting about. However instead of fellow incels I was met with faggots lusting over my body. I was incredibly disgusted to say the least. However months later I had almost entirely forgotten about the situation. I was on a 4chan/incel discord server venting about the same thing once again aka my body when suddenly a faggot from 4chan recognized me and started mocking me for my face. Telling me such a face could never belong to a nice body. They accused me of catfishing before settling in agreement that I was a genetic freak.

And yes I did say "they" because this faggot had invited all his friends to trash me! They even made memes of which they posted on fag and edgy zoomer spaces.

Ever since then I've developed a special hatred of faggots. Especially fag tops.
Bro, NEVER post body or face on 4chan unless you're ready for harassment. I'm sorry to hear that happened

Bro, NEVER post body or face on 4chan unless you're ready for harassment. I'm sorry to hear that happened
4chabtards aren't that smart. It's overhyped.

r9k became a femboy/lgbtq board because of Reiko

i used to think male fags were good because they make less competition in the dating market but shit like this happening to both me and my brocels really changed my mind. And from what I see the way they speak irl is unusual too

i used to think male fags were good because they make less competition in the dating market but shit like this happening to both me and my brocels really changed my mind. And from what I see the way they speak irl is unusual too
What'd they do to you?

4chan in current year is basically Reddit but they say nigger
I used to go to /r9k/ back in 2016-17 and I saw that place degenerate into the fag-ridden shithole it is now live. It was sad to see
Everyone that isn't retarded left a long, long while ago

Don't post yourself online. Normies lurk there

Why the fuck normies do that

It happened to me too in discord everyone was ganging up on me and bullying me and shit

Sad

Imagine getting triggered over what fairies and poofs say

Why the fuck normies do that

It happened to me too in discord everyone was ganging up on me and bullying me and shit

Sad
It's normie monkey behavior. Social validation is everything to them so they get their kicks from ganging up on incels.

R9K is the most degenerate place for robots and foids alike, I have browsed it many times but never found anything redeemable about it, no real nuggets of wisdom or interest or even memetic creativity just degenerates, homos, trannies and bullies.

R9K is the most degenerate place for robots and foids alike, I have browsed it many times but never found anything redeemable about it, no real nuggets of wisdom or interest or even memetic creativity just degenerates, homos, trannies and bullies.
It didn't used to be like. They used to have gore threads where they'd post women being beheaded by machetes. That's the r9k I remember.

They really punked on you, not gonna lie.

It's normie monkey behavior. Social validation is everything to them so they get their kicks from ganging up on incels.
Society wasn’t like this man

I swear to god