Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The time my sisters boyfriend admitted he jerks off to her best friend.

B

Butter Dawg

Self-banned
-
Title says it all, my sister asked her boyfriend if he “fantasizes” (jerks off), to anyone else, and at first he was like “no”. Then she kept prying and he admitted he jerked off to her best friend. She got mad. I was somewhat young (middle school), and I asked her why, she said “he shouldn’t be thinking about anyone else but me.”

Chad knows his worth

Give eye, thigh, breast circumference

Title says it all, my sister asked her boyfriend if he “fantasizes” (jerks off), to anyone else, and at first he was like “no”. Then she kept prying and he admitted he jerked off to her best friend. She got mad. I was somewhat young (middle school), and I asked her why, she said “he shouldn’t be thinking about anyone else but me.”
having sisters as an incel is brutal , you know some chad is creampieing her pussy every night and you can't do anything about it but listen to the banging noises and cry yourself to sleep.

I speak from personal experience.:cryfeels::feelsrope:

having sisters as an incel is brutal , you know some chad is creampieing her pussy every night and you can't do anything about it but listen to the banging noises and cry yourself to sleep.

never heard that. They had to keep it secret.

He must have good personality and not masturbate and fantasize over random foids you incels!!!

Also rape her

Over.

Also I hate when ppl with relationships say bf this bf that gf this gf that. Everyone is lusting for someone else except u man. It sucks